Cassiopeiya

Why Is This Cassiopeiya Person Posting Something About Herself?

1531995120_ZootopiaLifeIsTheBestLife.gif.e7bda136bb9db4a94b1dff902c280398.gif

------ =+= ------

So, I decided to make an updated post about myself because why not. Then again, why would anyone read this? I'm just a weird person. I'm as irrelevant as irrelevant gets.

Anyways, if you have no idea who I am, then hi! I'm Cassiopeiya! If you prefer, you can just call me Cass or Cassi
I'm the Senior Moderator of Characters
, meaning I'm basically in charge of everything that revolves around characters. If you have any questions about anything, don't be afraid to shoot me a message!

I've been around since 2014 (wow, I'm old), and I'm still proud to be a part of this community. I'm looking forward to many more years to come!

I am a Disney fanatic, but if you haven't figured it out yet, Zootopia is my all-time favorite. I don't care what anyone says, this will always be my favorite Disney movie. A few of my other favorites are Cinderella, Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter Pan, Ratatouille, Tangled, The Little Mermaid and Toy Story. Also, I've become obsessed with Tangled the Series lately. If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend you to check it out!

Here's a few fun facts about me!

-  My favorite color is blue, though I prefer darker shades of blue.

- I love coffee and donuts. And cupcakes too!

- I sometimes write stories when I'm not busy with the Character Program. Most of them are fiction, though.

- Nick Wilde is my favorite character, but Judy Hopps is my second favorite!

- Undertale is one of my few favorite games. Yes, Minecraft is not one of my favorites, even though I like playing it!

I'm going to stop right there before this gets to be too long. It probably already is, actually. Oops!

♡ Stay positive, lovely people 

------ =+= ------

62062124_CinderellaInHerDressIsGoals.gif.35a084f426f8f134ac4c00bcde90c9a8.gif

• Like 3

Hello @Cassiopeiya!

Amazing introduction! Zootopia is amazing, very good movie. Favorite character has to be Flash from Zootopia. See you in the parks!