TheRandomPerson2

What is your favorite thing to do in WDW?

Disney World has 4 parks, 2 water parks, over 30 resorts, and much more! Out of all that what is your favorite thing to do in WDW?

My personal favorite thing to do is watch all the shows with my personal favorite being the Festival of Fantasy parade (as of right now)

• Like 1

Having lived in Orlando and done it all many times, I'd say my absolute favorite thing to do at DW is people watch.  Especially around World's Showcase in Epcot.  Seeing new folk react to the exciting new experience is just euphoric. 

• Like 1

It might seem like a weird answer, but something I enjoyed the most during my last trip was the time spent just sitting and relaxing somewhere in the park. There’s just something about sitting on the grass patches Magic Kingdom hub waiting for the Festival of Fantasy parade that was so enjoyable.

Aside from that, Flight of Passage. Definitely Flight of Passage ;)

• Like 3

My favorite thing to do in WDW is to visit Magic Kingdom! I love all the parks, but MK is my favorite! I love to meet the characters, especially princesses, watch the shows, and ride the classic rides like It’s a Small World, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, and more! I’ll be in Magic Kingdom in 5 days and I’m super excited! :)

I love everything at WDW, but my favorite thing has to be watching shows. Shows have such a big part in Disney and just put it all together. I do love meeting characters and riding rides though! I also love eating in the castle! 

My favorite thing to do is honestly sometimes just to walk around. I love Walt Disney World so much and when I have the opportunity to go every few years, I just take it all in and think to myself, ‘Woah, I’m in Disney World again’. All four parks have a special place in my heart, and sometimes just looking around is all I need.

But other than that, riding Flight of Passage is an absolutely breathtaking experience. I’ve rode it twice now - used a FP for it once, loved it so much that I was willing to wait 130 minutes to ride it again. And so were my friends. Let me tell you, every single one of those 130 minutes were worth it. I’ve never been more impressed by a ride and queue.

• Like 1

I love to wander round World Showcase, usually get a frozen shaved ice from Japan or a slushie from Morocco and appreciate the architecture!

Pink~

On 4/15/2018 at 10:14 PM, Legobuilder0813 said:

It might seem like a weird answer, but something I enjoyed the most during my last trip was the time spent just sitting and relaxing somewhere in the park. There’s just something about sitting on the grass patches Magic Kingdom hub waiting for the Festival of Fantasy parade that was so enjoyable.

Aside from that, Flight of Passage. Definitely Flight of Passage ;)

Flight of Passage! Yes that is my all time favorite ride for right now, just it triggers all your senses and make you feel like your actually on the back of a banshee!

2 hours ago, Pink_RoseBud said:

I love to wander round World Showcase, usually get a frozen shaved ice from Japan or a slushie from Morocco and appreciate the architecture!

Pink~

Pink, have you ever tried the Kakigori in the Japan Pavilion, I just remember eating it during Iroe when I was a kid! 

One of my favorite things to do is ride Soarin over and over again at ropedrop or park  closing. It’s my favorite ride in Disney World! One time, I got a whole row to myself and my family!

• Like 2

I really love riding the rides, of course. If I had to pick something that's not very original, I would probably choose eating all the fun snacks, and also riding the transportation. Also a great memory is passing over the Walt Disney World sign with Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy.