Sign in to follow this  
Bow

Favorite DLR Rides?

since both the WDW and USO sections both have versions of "favorite rides at (insert resort here)", thought i would make this here to make things even in the world!

my personal favorites at Disneyland are the Disneyland railroad, matterhorn, finding nemo submarines, and the haunted mansion!

at DCA my favorites are Soarin, grizzly river run, toy story midway mania, and radiator springs racers!

let me know what your favorites are below! :D

• Like 1

Personally, Matterhorn is so much fun! I also loved california screamin!  when it was open (Rip)

• Like 1

My favorite has to be Radiator Springs Racers. When I was a little kid, I loved all things Cars. The first movie was probably my favorite movie growing up. I still have all these miniature "Cars" cars that I used to race around all the time. So seeing a ride based on that, there's nothing else I could ask for.

• Like 1

Grizzly River Run! I've only been to DCL once and was too small to ride most things so I'd be excited to go back and see Cars land and the new Pixar Pier!

Pink~

ooo this is so hard! I'm in love with DLR...

I'd have to say for DL: Pirates (MY FAV RIDE OF ALL TIME), Thunder Mountain, and Splash Mountain to narrow it down to my top three..

As for DCA: (Number 1 would be TOT but may it RIP) Grizzly, Soarin' Over the World, and Toy Story Mania!

Hello @Bow!

Even thought I've been to Disneyland once, I have to say Matterhorn is my favorite at Disneyland and my favorite at Disney's California Adventure was California Screamin' when it was still around.

I love Disneyland and this a really tough question!

I loved California Screamin' when it was around because I am a person who loves big roller coasters! But Matterhorn is my favorite ride that's currently still around! 

Honestly, even though I’ve only been to Disneyland once, it’s still a great place. Here a few favorites from DLR

DL: Matterhorn, POTC, and SM

DCA: GOTG Mission breakout, Soarin, and California Screamin.

At Disneyland, I love the Matterhorn, POTC, BTM, and SPLM! I’m also a fan of GOTG, Soarin, California Screamin, and Radiator Springs Racers over at DCA!

• Like 1

Now, I've never been to Disneyland, but I have seen videos of people going there lots of times. 

If I had to be honest, the only rides that I really like is GotG: Mission Breakout and the Matterhorn. Those two are probably going to be the first rides I go on whenever I go to Disneyland, haha!