Sign in to follow this  
EnzoGoober

Universal City Walk

Posted (edited)

I'm wondering... What is everyone's favorite shops, restaurants, etc. at City Walk? City Walk is one of my favorite places to go in Universal.

universal-citywalk.jpg.jpg

Edited by EnzoGoober
  • Like 3

agreed, voodoo doughnuts hands down. i can't express how GOOOD it is!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PrinceRisk said:

I really like the Bumba Gump restaurant as soon as you walk into City Walk from the parking garage.

I’ve been to the one in New York City and it’s very good! But I went to vivo and margaritaville when I was there.

I didn't spend much time in CityWalk during my one trip to Universal - but I do love the fact that it was in the middle of everything. We walked past and/or through it many times during the trip to and from our resort. It kind of ties together all of Universal Orlando. Without it, I would probably think that there's a lot of 'bare' space between the parks and resorts.

On 4/15/2018 at 12:44 PM, TheRandomPerson2 said:

That Voodoo donut place is pretty kool

Seriously, going here is actually on my bucket list. I've heard that their donuts are so good.

Bubba Gumps !! 100% !! I went to the one in London recently and it's just not the same as the atmosphere of the US ones - i love the food and the trivia and the overall experience!

Pink~

You can't beat Bob Marleys restaurant if you just want to sit down, listen to some music and relax. Although you can also do this at Jimmy Buffetts Margaritaville, except the food isn't as nice in my opinion.

Hello @EnzoGoober!

Even though I haven't been to Universal Studios Orlando before, I do have to say the music and Voodoo Donuts look really good. I've seen them in a lot of TheTimTracker videos and I want to go there some day!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.