Sign in to follow this  
FluffyTheCat

My Thrilling Introduction

Hello loves!

I'm FluffyTheCat! Yes, I did name myself after my cat! To make this a little more organized, I'll split my introduction into sections.

About Me

I actually own three cats! One named Blackie, because he has black fur, one named Fluffy, because she's fluffy, and one named Miss Pea, because it was cute. I've been a staff member here since January of 2014 and have had quite the journey. From a little trainee, to a character attendant, to a senior moderator of social media, and now to here, community manager! I manage all aspects of our events, social medias, and promoting our server. My day consists of scheduling posts, supervising the creation of the weekly "Palace Forecast", and replying to all of the lovely direct messages. I also work closely on the creation and upkeep of our server events! As for some of my personal traits, I absolutely HATE the cold, and unfortunately I live in the middle of the US where there is winter for 6 months of the year. However, I do enjoy the fall months as I love Halloween. Halloween actually happens to be my birthday!

My Future

In the future, I'd love to continue community management here and professionally. I plan on attending a college in Florida, nice and warm, and hopefully close to Walt Disney World. I'd love to major in communications/marketing, or as a plan B, become an English teacher! Plan C, becoming a famous actor and living in a big Hollywood mansion. ;)

Favorite Games

• Any Super Mario game
  • The Splatoon line of games
  • ANY Animal Crossing game
  • The Sims
  • World of Warcraft

Favorite Movies

• Harry Potter series
  • Any Disney movie
  • Specifically Mulan, my favorite Disney movie
  • The Nightmare before Christmas

Favorite TV Shows

• House of Anubis
  • Riverdale
  • Silicone Valley
  • West World

And that's about it, hope to get to know all of you more soon! Much love!

• Like 5

Amazing introduction, Fluffy! I love Animal Crossing, Splatoon, The Sims, and Harry Potter a lot as well! Nice to see you again.

• Like 2