MaelieMoo10

How long will the Star Wars Land Queues be?

How long?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So when Toy Story Land released Slinky Dog Dash was 7 Hours! Make a guess on how long star wars land rides will be {Cant be over 12 hours xD}

Since the rides in Star Wars Land will be equally good (unlike the difference between Slinky Dog and Alien Saucers), I would say 6 hours because people will be split about what to ride first.

It will be packed in Star Wars Land later this year. I would think there will be a line for entry to the land, probably stretching across DL and HWS. On top of that, I'd say the rides could have a seven or eight hour line each. Flight of Passage showed us all Disney prepares for large queues, and I can't even imagine how big the Star Wars queues will be.

Recently, I've heard that the main ride will be about 28 min in Disneyland. Might be the same for Disney World. So, I'm going to put at least something above 5 hours.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.