Hello Palace! :D

Welcome to the new & improved Palace Network Information sheet! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's in here?

• Rides & attractions with their park, warp, land, length, money, and honor
  • Shops with what they sell, their warp, and their land
  • Dining locations with their warp, land, available food
  • Resorts with their warp and cost
  • Shows with their length, money, and honor gained
  • Available emotes
  • Available commands

How do I navigate it?

• Have it open in your browser
  • Click the "+" (zoom) button 5 times for optimal reading (4 is alright too)
  • Press "CTRL" and "F" at the same time
  • Type in what you're looking for
    • Let's say you're looking for information on the contemporary - just search "contemporary" or something similar
  • Press "Enter"
  • The viewer should bring you right to that keyword's location and highlight it for you
  • You can then easily read information about what you searched without scrolling/searching!

Can I download it?

• Yep! Once you've opened it from this forum post, simply click the "Download" button in the upper right-hand corner of your window
    • It looks like a down-pointing arrow with a straight line directly beneath it

I found a mistake!

• Please contact me about any mistakes. I am very glad when I am notified of mistakes - that way everyone has the correct information!
  • You can contact me with a private message on the forums, or a private message through the Palace Network Discord server
    • You can find me by just searching "JavaLikesAgua" and I should come up if you're in the Discord server along with me

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where to get it

The following is a shareable link from Google Drive*. Upon clicking the link, it should bring you to the information sheet in your browser. Here, you can view everything and download it. 

I hope this is very helpful to all players and staff in helping make your time on Palace Network extra magical! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Linkhttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1JIncZpIzAmXrVhfhnBEFQX5nBiuBRNd2

*This link was approved by Palace Network staff and is 100% safe.

• Like 3

Hey there @JavaLikesAgua! This little informative paragraph has so much detail and helpful answers to players like me. It's very nice how you wrote this, and were able to fit it all in not too many words.  Keep up the amazing work, you have helped so many guests out :).

• Like 2