SnancakesNate

Favorite Disney Ride Music?

What's you guys' favorite Disney ride music (Not from a movie, music unique to a ride)?

Mine is a really close one between Soarin's ride music and Space Mountain's Star Tunnel queue music. They both remind me of being at Disney World so much and it's hard to decide what one I like more, but I have to go with SM's music because of the greatness of the ride that follows it. When I'm hearing that music in the queue, it's getting me more excited for my second favorite ride ever.

If anyone doesn't know what music I'm talking about, here are clips of both tracks:

Space Mountain music: 

Soarin' music: 

Soarin' probably has some of the best music (and smells) ever! I also love the music from IROE (if that counts as a ride) and Expedition Everest!

Pink~

Hello @SnancakesNate!

This is an amazing question! I love all of the music at the parks. The one particular music I like is in Epcot at the Fountain of Nations and in the HUB of Epcot. I'm an Epcot geek and love everything Epcot. 

I really like the song "One Little Spark" from both the Original Journey Into Imagination, and the current ride version.

my definite favorite is the soundtrack to carousel of progress! it's so catchy and inspirational :) 

• Like 1

For me you can't beat Mission Space exit. Think it's called Destiny. I could listen to that all day...I know I'm quirky!

I have to agree 100% with Pink_RoseBud! Soarin’ in my opinion has some of the best music in the parks, especially the new version that takes you around the world! There are so many others I love, like the Happily Ever After soundtrack, and IRoE as well! Great question!

• Like 1

My favorite ride music would have to be Its A Small World, because the song is sang in all different languages!

• Like 1

My favorite ride music would probably be It's a Small World! Just the sound of the music brings me joy, and how it's sang in all different languages! But if I had to choose something from the parks in general, it would be the castle music in Magic Kingdom. I could listen to that track for hours! It' just so soothing. 

On 4/16/2018 at 5:54 AM, Lans_Bolsa said:

For me you can't beat Mission Space exit. Think it's called Destiny. I could listen to that all day...I know I'm quirky!

Do you mean the music that plays once your rocket lands on Mars, or music that plays when you’re walking out of the ride? I can’t recall there being memorable music there. Is there any chance you could link me a YouTube video of the music?