Soniccc

ThatSuperDuck’s Introduction.

Aloha, and hello there! Thank you for wanting to learn about me, and clicking on my introduction.  I'm going to start off by just introducing myself. My username is ThatSuperDuck, I like to be called Ducky/Duck. I own Honorable on the server and the rank [Creator] on Creative. 

You may ask what I do instead of Minecraft and what are my hobbies in life. I consider myself a talented Duck. I'm a unique Arts and Crafts boy and play tennis 4-5 days a week, [Main Sport]. I always try helping out others with multiple situations and especially maintain my grades to a good level in school. I have a very creative mind as it shows in all my builds in Minecraft. 

I've been apart of the Network for about 2-3 years now. {Don’t know the exact date of when I joined}

My favorite movie is Wreck-it-Ralph and Incredibles 2-3.

My favorite Disney Park is the Magic Kingdom, and Epcot. Everytime I go to the Magic Kingdom I always try to ride Peter Pan’s flight and Buzz Lightyear. These rides bring back good memories from when I was about an infant riding them. What I like about Epcot is the food, shows, and rides. IRoE is my favorite show to watch there. Testrack and Soarin is incredible and EXCITING to ride. I like eating in many different countries, especially Italy.

That concludes my introduction. Hopefully I explained the majority of myself to you. I'm always free to talk to on the Palace Network Discord whenever I'm on. Adios amigo! 

• Like 3

Wow @ThatSuperDuckie pretty impressive that a duck like you plays tennis so much, I tried to play when I was younger but I was not very good. I hope I can see you around the parks and forums, lol and I certainly wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.