New Disney Attractions  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

Hi!

I love to keep up to date with all the new park news and exclusives on new rides and attractions! I wanted to know what people are excited for most in the WDW Florida Parks?

I think I am most excited for the Tron ride coming to Magic Kingdom! It has a very late open date of sometime 2020 but i've watched the video of it from Shanghai Disney and it looks amazing! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taeucixxrdM

Edited by Pink_RoseBud
  • Like 3

I'm waiting for this GOTG ride at Epcot, I know it's going to be amazing! I'm also excited for Star Wars Galaxy Edge, but I'm kinda only limited to one. lol

• Like 1

Hello @Pink_RoseBud!

I'm very excited for the Slinky Dog Dash coaster in Toy Story Land this June! I can't wait to ride it when I go in the future! Also, Tron will be super fun once it opens in Tomorrowland!

• Like 1

I really looking forward for the details and updates for Mickey and Minnie's run away railway, even though i really do miss The Great Movie Ride.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Legobuilder0813 said:

This is probably the most difficult question I’ve ever had to answer O.o

I apologise for the added stress aha!!

Pink~

This was a really hard question and probably stood there staring at it for like 10 minutes haha!

I'm excited for all these new rides, but Minnie and Mickey's runaway roller coaster has me super hyped, because I think they really deserve a their own ride as one of the biggest characters around in Disney! 

• Like 1

I’m very excited for the runaway railway, the first ride centered around Mickey himself! Also, Slinky Dog Dash I think will be super fun when it opens!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Mine has to be Tron Lightcycle Power Run. I’ve seen videos of it at Shanghai Disneyland and it looks absolutely amazing. I cannot wait for it to come to Magic Kingdom.

Edited by SnancakesNate
  • Like 1

I like rides that tell stories and are not just a coaster, so I am excited about Ratatouille!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, QWCBros said:

I like rides that tell stories and are not just a coaster, so I am excited about Ratatouille!

I've actually been on it in Disneyland Paris! It's a super fun ride and one of the first trackless ones so it really feels like the experience of 'being a rat in the kitchens in paris'. It was honestly one of the coolest rides I have ever been on I cannot wait for it to come to the France pavilion!

Pink~

• Like 1