Hello, I have a suggestion for something to add to Magic Kingdom, in the firehouse, you should have Sorcerers of the magic kingdom, and implement a card trading system, so players can collect them all.

I have played Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom in Disney world, and it was so fun, and I think it would be cool to have them on here.

Ideas: Have a section where you can claim a certain amount of cards for free every 24h, have some way of actually playing the game would be awesome, but might be a stretch. but being able to trade with other players would be fun. I think it should be 1 random card every day, and you can get duplicates.

Disney currently has 70 of the cards to collect (plus event cards) 

• Like 1

Hello there @CAGagle!

i personally like the idea. i have never played it before but i would love too. this may be a addition coming to NewMK.

if you don't know, check it out here!

I've never played it, but it reminds me of the scavenger hunt on the Disney Dream, so I'd love to see that!