ScanWorks

ScanWorks Updated Introduction!

Hello everyone! My name is ScanWorks on the server. I am currently an Admin of Guest Relations on the server meaning I work a lot with our staff and Guests on the server. I have a lot of nicknames on the server. Here are a few: Scan, Scab, Scam, and Admin person. I have been on the server since June of 2014, and have been a staff member since September 6th, 2015. Almost three years as staff next month which is crazy! Time flies! You will mostly find me on the main server interacting with the Guests such as doing group rides. If you ever see me, don't be afraid to say hello! I don't bite.

Ranks:

Guest: 6/13/2014 - 9/6/2015

Intern: 9/6/2015 - 6/18/2016

Cast Member: 6/18/2016 - 10/27/2016

Coordinator: 10/27/2016 - 11/18/2016

Paladin: 11/18/2016 - 9/30/2017

Senior Moderator: 9/30/2017 - 6/21/2018

Admin: 6/21/2018 - Present Day

Fun Facts About Me:

Favorite Ride: Spaceship Earth

Favorite Disney movie: Lilo and Stitch

Favorite PIXAR film: UP

Favorite Disney Resort: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa

I've been to Disneyland once, and Walt Disney World 11 times. I am a Disney Geek and love being on the server and interacting with everyone! If you have any questions for myself, I am always opened on Discord. I'll get to your message ASAP. When I'm offline of Discord, that means I'm away from my computer, but when I'm online, I'm on my computer and active. Thank you for reading my updated introduction, and see everyone in the parks!

• Like 9

Nice Updated Intro! 

wow i remember when you were Coordinator. seems so long ago xD

hope to see you in the parks again sometime :)

Nice updated intro @ScanWorks

I can’t believe you’ve been on the server for this long.

I also love up!, spaceship earth and stitch

hope to see you around in the park, or on creative (seeing as I spend a lot of time there)

Nice updated introduction @ScanWorks

I love the Grand Floridian. It has such nice views and rooms. Also, I love the atmosphere there. Hope I can join you on those group rides.

Love the updated introduction, Scan!

I also love Lilo and Stitch, it’s one of my earliest memories watching Lilo and Stitch. 

Wow time certainly flies! I remember when you were an intern on the server. It feels like just yesterday! 

• Like 1