Sign in to follow this  
fishguy52

Tours

I think it would be cool if there where tours we could do. At Disney World I have done a few tours such as "The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains" where you toured the Magic Kingdom roundhouse depot and monorail depot. A tour like this would be cool and give guests a sneak peak behind the scenes of palace. It would also give guests another way to spend their in game money. Because of this you do a simple tour of the Magic Kingdom that lasts say 30 minutes. It would give a brief history of all the rides and include a special tour group ride of 1 or 2 rides. It would be cheap say 100-200$. Whereas a 1000$ tour gave you access to the utilidoors or perhaps a ride maintenance depot. The tours could be run by staff and maybe even a new staff position. Anyway its  just a suggestion, have a great day.

Hello There @fishguy52! its a good idea!

i would love if staff did this sort of thing.

Many guests also do normal tours that staff do sometimes so if there were scheduled that would be awesome!

Hello @fishguy52!

For special events we do some tours for the shows and the command room. Also parade floats and behind the parks. Love the idea however for a tour like that!

Hey!

I love this idea! Some staff do tours already but I think it would be great if there was a designated day each week where guests could participate in a tour so that if they’re new, they might not be as lost when they first join. 

- Ellie