Well, since there may be people who have not yet heard of me, here we go. [Yeah, pretty much a long introduction here, be warned]

The name is H0pestart3r (Minecraft IGN as well), having Minecraft since October 3, 2014, have started playing on the server three years ago, around late September to late October 2015. At the time of my formal arrival, the server used to be known as MCMagic. I'm a guest of this server for 3 whole years now. Around the time of New Year's Eve 2016, or a few days after that, I unexpectedly got a gift from Santa Claus of the server: I found out that I am now a ranked guest at the time, a Majestic if you may will. I also used to be a user from the old forums, but only now just joined this new one, an impressive improvement I may say on this forums. (By the way, my name has a tendency of mispronouncing or misspellings at times, lol. Just call me H0pe for short.)

What do I do on the Palace Network server? Well, I generally like exploring around the servers to see what they have to offer. I also like riding the rides of the server. I also like attending occasional parties at times on the server, most especially those on Halloween and on Christmas. Seasonal is also pretty nice to explore, as it is quite the adventure sometimes to look around and see the hard work of the staff come to fruition related to this place. I've met and befriended some people on the server, even those on my friend's list. In terms of the favorite parks/servers of the Palace Network, mine are both in MK and USO (both because of the amount of rides I love riding, and that of my frequency at times, for USO, it's because of the feeling that it's a new place to be). In terms of my favorite ride thus far on the Palace Network server, I enjoy riding the Buzz Lightyear ride (from MK). (I also want to list the other rides from the other parks, but I can't decide which ones to type in XD)

Have I been to any Disney Parks or anything related to Universal Studios if ever, you may ask? Disney Parks, I'm afraid that I have not been in any of them. Universal Studio parks? Well, closest park to that is the one in Asia, Universal Studios Singapore, and I've been there twice! Yes, that also means I never really went to the real USO either. If I have a chance to visit the other Universal Studios parks or even any Disney parks, I'll be interested in doing so if feasible. In terms of Disney favorites, for movies, the recent ones would be Wreck-it-Ralph (will be watching the sequel to that movie) and Beauty and the Beast (both the animated one and the live-action one). In terms of characters, I have too many to count XD You also may not know this, but I generally like watching movies involving the Avengers, (I haven't seen Age of Ultron yet, just the first one and that of Infinity War), and of course, one of the heroes, Thor (have yet to see the original Thor movie, but saw the sequels XD)

Still reading? Then you're just in for the interesting parts of my introduction I have a penchant for certain video game series I love surfing about, aside from Minecraft. I really enjoyed myself with Super Mario and Pokemon in general, and is generally on and off for Disney-related stuff, more on the selective side of things. (I could mention another video game series here, but the rules of the forums made me feel slightly uncomfortable to mention it, and it's generally teen-rated in a lot of its games, you could guess on what I am talking about.) In terms of where I am located, I'm from the Phillippines. (Timezone is GMT + 8, which generally affects the time slots I try to play on the server, meet up with friends/characters, watch shows or events, not to mention my Internet connection bandwidth that can affect my length on the server) I don't really do much of sports, but when I do, I don't mind playing badminton or table tennis. Blue tends to my most used and somewhat favorite color, especially the medium to light shades of blue. Pink, green, and purple are also colors I liked. For food, I greatly enjoy vegetables, pasta and fruits (especially guavas). One more thing, I'm a girl, because people thought I was a boy with the username and all, lol.

With all that said in the lengthy walls of text I wrote for the introduction, I thank you for reading this introductory post. If ever I seen you on the server, maybe we can talk there, have some fun on the server. I'll be looking forward to meeting a lot of you again. :)

• Like 2

Hello There @H0pestart3r :D

that sounds ALOT like me. Avengers? check (seen the first one, AOU but not IW yet :P )

Thor? check (seen Ragnarok)

Mario? CHEEEEECK!

Welcome to the Forums! :)

Welcome to the forums! We seem to have a lot in common. I also love Beauty and the Beast, and I also got my first rank on New Year's Eve 2016!

Welcome to the forums! It's great to meet you! I used to play Mario games back in the day too. Haha!

Hello @H0pestart3r!

Amazing introduction! I also love riding the rides on the server too! They are so fun! Welcome to the forums and see you in the parks.

Hey @H0pestart3r!

I too really love the avengers movies, however my favorite marvel film might have to be captain america civil war (just from the airport scene onward). But I also love Thor! Hope to see you in the parks and on the forums!

- Ellie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.