IXLostINSpaceXI

IXLostINSpaceXI's Introduction

Hey everyone,  I am IXLostINSpaceXI and have been on Palace since around late 2014. My history being on the server has been jumpy a lot. I believe I really played a lot back in 2015 and in the end of 2015 I took a break from minecraft and played other games. I think I came back around for a little in 2016 and 2017 but really didn't stay. I just now recently came back in August to the server and found my love for the game again. I love building on creative , my current project is the Dolby Theater. But yeah, I have been Majestic for sometime, I believe in 2016 around there. All these times could be off but I am going off my memory. Before I gotten minecraft, I watched Rob from youtube if know of him, while it was still called MCMagic and thats when I first got introduced to the server. Like many before me, I came on while it was McMagic. 

-----

I came up with my username not because of Netflix show but a youtuber back in 2012! I have been using the name on my sites across, so if you have seen my name before, it is probably me.  But yeah, I am a Disney Junkie one could say, I love reading the history on the parks, love all the movies. I wish I lived closer to a Disney Park lol so I could be an AP holder, but that will be for another day. I have been on a total of 11 Disney cruises, I have been on all the ships and I would say I probably like the Magic. First ship I went on was the Wonder more than a decade ago. I believe the smaller ships are better for the maneuverability around the ship. The big ships like Fantasy and Dream, they are huge! and so much to do!  If you have any questions about DCL as well, feel free to contact me. I love talking about DCL. 

Other facts about me is that I worked for the Cedar Fair Entertainment Company for a handful of summers as a lifeguard as well! Cedar Fair is by no means Disney or Universal but getting into the theme park for free is a pretty good deal, so I know a little bit about theme parks in general. My favorite I have also had the opportunity to travel to Disneyland as well, that is probably my favorite park out of all the parks as well. It is a lot smaller and easy to maneuver around the park. I also had the opportunity to go to the Magic Kingdom a handful of times including New Years Eve. Safe to say MK was shutdown before 10am and they were not letting anyone in. Thankfully it was my Dad's birthday and we got on the last monorail for the day to the kingdom!

Speaking about hobbies, I love to run. I have probably ran over a 100 5ks in about 6 years, a handful of 10ks and 3 half marathons. I had the opportunity in 2015 to run the Disney's Darkside Half Marathon at the WDW. We ran through the Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot. It was pretty fun waking up at 2:30am and getting in the corral by 4am for a 5am start. I could talk about running all day, feel free to hit me up if you have any questions running in general or just running a Disney race. They are a bit expensive but they are totally worth it. They have staff out there to cheer you on as well! 

I am a movie kinda guy, if you don't get movie references we can't be friends. jk My favorite Disney movies are Escape to Witch Mountain, Marry Poppins and others that are escaping my mind. I try to stay on top of new movies coming out but we can't all be perfect. Some honorable mentions for my favorite movies are Jaws, Saving Mr Banks and others as well.

I am also very fortunate enough to be going into the Coast Guard this September as well, so I will be making another disappearance as well. All for the good though, hopefully I will be back in the near future. I would also like to thank all the staff on here for keeping the server/site/community running! I am very appreciative of this place and everything you can do on here and it would not be what it is without the community and staff! Also, if are reading this, thank you for taking the time to read this long intro. I give kudos to you and hope to see yall around on the server!

----------

Much Thanks,

IXLostINSpaceXI

• Like 2

Hello @IXLostINSpaceXI!

Amazing introduction! I also wish to live in Walt Disney World or Disneyland someday, that would be amazing. Welcome to the forums and see you in the parks!

Hey @IXLostINSpaceXI

Very detailed introduction! I also love mary poppins and it’s so cool that you work as a lifeguard! Hope to see you in the parks or on the forums before you head off to the coast guard! 

- Ellie

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.