Sign in to follow this  
ScanWorks

What is everyone's favorite Disney resort?

Hello everyone! I want to know what everyone's favorite Disney resort is!

My favorite has to be the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa! I just love the detail and how pretty it is. Also, the smell. Disney resorts have these smells that are unique and I love all of the smells for the resorts!

• Like 1

I really like Disney's Contemporary Resort because it like one the original resorts and i like it how the Monorail can go through the resort.

• Like 1

@PrinceRisk,

Same! All of the resorts on the monorail are pretty. I especially love how modern it is in that resort! Thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

This is actually a really difficult question and I'm having a hard time answering haha!

I love the Beach Club resort and the Grand Flordian! The contemporary is also outstanding as well! I also love the Polynesian and the Yacht Club resort! 

Beach Club Villas is my DVC home resort so of course it's my favourite! I love the interior and architecture, as well as the docks and sand and the pools! It's 100% gorgeous.

Pink~

I've never stayed in a Disney resort but always like to look around them. I love the look of the Grand Floridian but id probably say Animal Kingdom Lodge looks the nicest. I mean being woken up by a giraffe....thats pretty neat.

• Like 1

Hmm, this is a tough one. I think I'd have to go with the Art of Animation. Maybe the Contemporary Resort, too.

I just like the different themes that are available, and personally, The Little Mermaid hotel rooms are definitely my favorite! I know it's technically more enjoyable for children, but still. I wouldn't mind staying at the Art of Animation, and maybe admire the sketches that are there.

• Like 1

This is a very tough one as Cassi said! I’m torn between the GF, AKL, and Yacht Club. I think I’m going to say AKL is my favorite overall because of the atmosphere. The food at Sanaa, Boma, and Jiko are out of this world! I also loved waking up to see animals roaming the savannah, it was pretty cool! However, the GF and Yacht Club hold a special place in my heart.

• Like 1

I have to choose Grand Floridian.

My experience at Grand Floridian in 2016 was absolutely amazing. We stayed at a 'club level' room, which basically means there's a large buffet of snacks in the lobby all day long, with different food items depending on the time of day. It was so much better being able to grab cinnamon rolls and on some days, made-to-order Mickey Waffles and eat them as you travel to a park rather than either not eating or waiting in line for some expensive Mickey Waffles at the resort quick service. And the club level experience isn't at all the only reason why I love GF. Walking through this resort honestly makes you feel like a million bucks. It's definitely the most fancy, but still casual resort in all of WDW. Being able to get to the Magic Kingdom in less than two minutes is great. And when MK closes, with that HUGE amount of people are in line for the monorail (if you've been at MK during close time, you'll know what I'm talking about), you can just get on the resort boats and get a five-minute trip back to the resort with a minimal wait (GF is the first stop on the boat rides). There's just so many advantages and so little disadvantages (besides the cost, obviously, but it is well worth it) to not have GF as my favorite.