cjh66

Muted chat explained

Posted (edited)

something that ik has a reason but never explained is muted chat.

my idea is saying WHY chat is muted when it says the message "chat is currently muted" when you try to chat.

such as if there is a show... it would say "chat is muted for this reason: (insert show here) is showing at /warp (warp)

or if no staff is on then it would say "chat is muted for this reason: staff are not online" or something like that!

what do you think? i like this idea :D

Edited by cjh66
  • Like 2

Hi there @cjh66

That actually sounds like a really good idea, seeing as some guests aren't aware whats going on when chats muted. Maybe we could take that into consideration! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, OhCon said:

Hi there @cjh66

That actually sounds like a really good idea, seeing as some guests aren't aware whats going on when chats muted. Maybe we could take that into consideration! :D

TY for your feedback :)

Hi!

I like this idea if it were to be possible: it would also help new players to understand why chat is muted and possibly prevent frustrations! 

Great idea!

~Pink

• Thanks 1

Hello @cjh66!

I love that idea! As staff, we get a lot of messages asking why chat is muted, so that will help!

• Thanks 1

Hey @cjh66!

I totally think that this should be implemented. There have been so many times when I’ve joined the server and not known why chat was muted. I know many others have experienced this as well. Also, it would definitely help out staff members!

- Ellie

• Thanks 1

Thats a good idea because some guests come late to shows and dont know where it is and have to ask staff while they are doing the show and they can put in something in chat  and it will show the warp

Edited by skrhak4
  • Thanks 1