_FLOUNDER_

_FLOUNDER_ Introduction!

Hello I'm _FLOUNDER_ and I'm a Majestic on Palace. When I'm on Palace I try to help the server. If any staff sees this "About Me" page sorry that I can be a bit annoying on Palace. One day after High School and College I want to become a WD Imagineer. When I'm not on Palace I rewatch old Disney Movies, play golf, and hang out with my friends, oh and go to WDW. I hope in the near future I will become a trainee on Palace. 

Some Fun Facts About Me!

1. Favorite WDW Resort: Grand Floridian Resort and Spa

2. Favorite WDW Park: Magic Kingdom ( 2: EPCOT 3: Hollywood Studios 4: Animal Kingdom )

3. Favorite Disney Treat: Who could say no to a Churro? 

4. Favorite Disney Movie: Lion King (Tied with The Little Mermaid)

5. Favorite Character: You would never guess it's... Mickey! (LOL its actually Flounder)

See you around on Palace - _FLOUNDER_ :D

flounder.gif

• Like 1

Hi there!

I love your introduction, it was great to get to know you better! Disney churros are seriously the best! I love them from EPCOT especially!

Hope to see you online!

Pink~

• Like 1

Hey @_FLOUNDER_

I also love the lion king! By far one of my favorite Disney movies to date. Also, disney churros are AMAZING! They’re honestly so good. Anyway, hope to see you on the forums and in the parks!

- Ellie

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.