Hey everyone! I have a brand new game for everyone to participate in. The way this works is there will be an EVERY OTHER week word search. They will consist of words from different Disney movies.

To be entered to win a secret prize, please message me (Canis18#2216) the words you find and the movie they're from. You must get all of them correct! You are free to work together but please do NOT share the answers on this post or on discord. You will be eliminated from the game if you choose to do so. 

This week there are 11 words! Enjoy hunting! 

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.37.54 PM.png

Posted (edited)

Could you atleast give us context on which movies their from, since some names could be from anything. And words/names could just form up in different patterns.

Like I can see the name Bob and the word Cob how do I know they arn't from a point in the movie? Or are we looking for characters names?

Edited by rjo4

11 hours ago, rjo4 said:

Could you atleast give us context on which movies their from, since some names could be from anything. And words/names could just form up in different patterns.

Like I can see the name Bob and the word Cob how do I know they arn't from a point in the movie? Or are we looking for characters names?

Hello, rjo! We cannot tell you, you will find it when you're not even knowing though!

On 8/24/2018 at 6:44 PM, Canis18 said:

Hey everyone! I have a brand new game for everyone to participate in. The way this works is there will be an EVERY OTHER week word search. They will consist of words from different Disney movies.

To be entered to win a secret prize, please message me (Canis18#2216) the words you find and the movie they're from. You must get all of them correct! You are free to work together but please do NOT share the answers on this post or on discord. You will be eliminated from the game if you choose to do so. 

This week there are 11 words! Enjoy hunting! 

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 9.37.54 PM.png

I completed it!!!

Posted (edited)

Chickengirl19 they are from different movies, but some may overlap. Idk because I haven’t gotten that many words yet :D

Edited by Artemis23

On 8/25/2018 at 12:49 PM, fishguy52 said:

For some Reason the forums will not let me message Canis

Please message me on Discord!