Hey loves!

As many of you know, I am Palace's community manager! I manage all aspects of our social media pages, and they are ever growing and changing. They wouldn't be where they are now without all of you of course, so I've come here to ask for some help! What are some things you would like to see on our pages? All from new segments in the forecast, new posts, what do you want to see more of? 

Leave your ideas below, and I'll try to get as many as I can!

:x:x:x

• Like 8

Hi Fluffy, I like seeing more new articles and the like. I would like the idea of a "News" page on the website with server news, Forecast's, and more.

• Like 6

Seeing brand new segments would be neat and maybe showing off highlights of people who actually made videos about palace and etc.

• Like 7

Here are some ideas, @FluffyTheCat !

If these haven't been implemented, you should:

• Post a highlight every few days of things guests have done to show the community support.
  • Do daily polls on the Twitter.
  • Challenges to win a plushie, or maybe a costume!
  • Special birthday posts for Staff Members. (I think that would be awesome.)

These are a few ideas. I just suggest getting the community involved as much as possible. Whether it's special pictures or funny moments. Like a guest doing a big group ride, people gathering around the castle, people waiting to watch Fantasmic or a parade, or sometimes just taking a picture of guests together (with their permission) and posting it on social media. :x

• Like 8

Maybe on the Twitter tweet more broad things. For example,

if you come across an amazing build that’s not CSBuild, tweet a picture of it and put Exclusively on Palace 

• Like 5

Hi Fluffy! How about you add a segment on the Forecast called Kate's Dance Class! Where kate can show her good dancing! I dont know why but I just suggested that! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Lawernce said:

Hi @FluffyTheCat !

I am not so sure is there a Instagram account.If that possable,I think that opening a Instagram page is a good idea!

There is! @PalaceNetwork on Instagram. :)

• Like 1

The ability to possibly edit forum posts that you've posted so you can update them with relative information? :D

• Like 1

Ride/Attraction of the Week!

Featuring a ride or area in the parks each week. Something small to add in the forecast each week.

Disneyland/Universal Studios Facts!

Who doesn't love facts about Disney? This can go along with the featured ride/attraction each week.

Forecast Polls

Reading through some of the suggestions I came across one of @Pollyy's Suggestions. This is somewhat my take on that suggestion. I do believe Forecast Polls use to be a thing a while back. It would be cool to see the communities input on the weekly polls.

• Like 2

I think there should be a contest each week, where a staff member chooses a random theme, and people have to build something related to the theme, then post pictures about it on the forums. Then, they will announce the winner of the build each week, plus give the theme. Also, if this sounds too hard, you could do pictures, same directions. (I'm saying forums cause I'm not allowed to have Twitter). :)

• Like 1

On 4/28/2018 at 9:37 PM, skrhak4 said:

Hi Fluffy! How about you add a segment on the Forecast called Kate's Dance Class! Where kate can show her good dancing! I dont know why but I just suggested that! 

Or they could hire Bree. :p

• Like 1

Hi Fluffy. I would love for the Forecasts to have a user spotlight which showcase different users and talk about what they do, what they add to Palace and other things. I thimk this is good idea.

• Like 2

On 7/5/2018 at 8:04 PM, cjh66 said:

Hi Fluffy. I would love for the Forecasts to have a user spotlight which showcase different users and talk about what they do, what they add to Palace and other things. I thimk this is good idea.

Yeah and then maybe have the builders of the CS-build talk about their build.

(when the video forecasts returns)

• Like 2