thepartyboy376

Which ride(s) would you like to see be open next or get a refurb on USO on Palace?

USF-Benjamin-CHasteen_20160525_1664.jpg.1bfd50627e0bdb3632a6959b488d9737.jpgHello Palace guests, 

I have been curious as to which rides or shows you would like to see open or show next or get a refurbishment on USO on The Palace Network! I will definitely take your comments into consideration. I am just curious to see which rides are in popular demand of a refurbishment or in popular demand to be open.

If you feel a ride should get a refurb tell me why you think that? What would you like to see different with the ride to be more like the ride IRL.

If you feel a ride should be opened up cause it has been closed for so long tell me why?? Why do you like that ride?

I can't wait to hear what you would like to see next for USO!! 

Thank You for reading all of this sorry its long! :P 

-[MOD]-thepartyboy376

I have two ideas.

1. Try opening up Transformers and Kong. Those rides are in high demand and some would say the best ride in the park that they're in. They're amazing rides and it would be great to experience them because they've been closed for so long.

2. This is more personal preference, but try adding new songs to the Rip Ride Rocket attraction. It seems like there's very little to choose from there, while IRL and on other servers, there are plenty more choices. You can add more classics, or more modern songs. It all depends on what will attract more guests and give more choice variety to that ride.

Keep up the great work over there! Loving it so far.

• Like 1

@thepartyboy376 i think DMMM needs a update. it needs the pre-show (i believe there is one i have only seen the ride on Video), and it honestly doesn't look right and sometimes the carts look like they are being messed up but not. also try updating Simpsons, mainly the preshow. most people can't see the preshow on group rides bc people are all over the tiny one block high and long picture. i hope you take this in consideration. :)

• Like 1

I think Shrek 4-D should open next for USO, everytime i go to USO, the walls are still up and keeps saying Coming Soon.

• Like 1

@thepartyboy376,

Transformers would be amazing to have! Even though I haven't been to Universal Studios in real life, I've seen many videos on it and it looks fun!

Now, I've never been to Universal Studios, so I don't really know much about it in real life. However, I personally think The Simpsons could do with a little makeover. What do I know, though? :D

After seeing this, I feel like diagon alley could have a little work done, Simpson’s clown entrance could have a more colorful look, and hogwarts castle could have been less cramped and more tall in the turrets. That’s all!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.