TheDisneyGeek

Hi! I'm TheDisneyGeek!

Hi everybody! I'm TheDisneyGeek! I am obsessed with all things Disney, and I aspire to work there when I get older. My favorite ride is Splash Mountain, and I LOVEEE Dole Whips! :x

• Like 4

Hello @TheDisneyGeek!

I love your username by the way and I'm also a Disney Geek. A huge on actually, haha. I also want to try the Disney College Program and work there. It seems a lot of fun! Thank you for posting and sharing! Enjoy the forums and parks!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheDisneyGeek said:

Hi everybody! I'm TheDisneyGeek! I am obsessed with all things Disney, and I aspire to work there when I get older. My favorite ride is Splash Mountain, and I LOVEEE Dole Whips! :x

Hey DG!  Welcome!  I have family that work at Disney World right now.  My aunt Cindy has been a chef there as long as I can remember. :) 

• Like 2

Hey Disney Geek! Love your introduction - i can relate to a lot of things haha. I absolutley LOVE splash mountain! The whole atmosphere is great. I love dole whips as well!!! And good luck to you in the future for Disney! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/15/2018 at 11:38 PM, limegreenicy said:

Hey Disney Geek! Love your introduction - i can relate to a lot of things haha. I absolutley LOVE splash mountain! The whole atmosphere is great. I love dole whips as well!!! And good luck to you in the future for Disney! :D

Thank you so much!

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.