Sign in to follow this  

Hello! My name is SereneEuphoria! You can call me either Mari, Serene, or Euphia (I don't really care). Hmmmm..... I'm not new to PalaceNetwork and in fact, I was actually an old staff member, but I had the name xXStarWarsReyXx when I was "working" here. Even if I'm not new to Palace, I've forgotten how to do some things hahah but it's okay. I hope the staff members can help me out with that and also if I worked with any of you staff members or were friends with any of you guests back then, I hope you still remember me xD. It's been a couple of months since I last joined Palace for a long amount of time but I kind of hope to change that. I'm not sure if I'll ever apply for staff member again, but we'll see. Anyways, let's get to the fun facts about myself! 

Favorite food: Sushi

Favorite Disney/Marvel/Star Wars Character: Disney: Mulan; Marvel: Black Widow or Black Panther or Iron Man (can't decide!); Star Wars: Rey (ofc) 

Favorite Disney Movie: Mulan 2

Favorite Marvel Movie: Black Panther or Iron Man 2

Favorite Star Wars Movie: The Last Jedi

Fun Fact 6: I'm from the Philippines and full Filipino

Fun Fact 7: I love learning new languages (currently learning Korean)

Fun Fact 8: My favorite boy band right now is BTS (yeah, ik.... Kpop....)

Fun Fact 9: I want to be in the engineering field when I grow up

Fun Fact 10: My Birthday is on August 21 (Zodiac sign: Leo) 

I really hope to be "a part" of PalaceNetwork again and I hope I can make some new memories! :D Gooooodbyeeee! 

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

Edited by SereneEuphoria
  • Like 3

Thanks! I'm gland that someone actually remembers me lol i thought that people on Palace completely forgot that i existed haha

Edited by SereneEuphoria
  • Like 2

Hey Serene! Awesome introduction!!!! and omG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE!!!! Literally thank goodness someone had their fav SW movie as TJL. Mine personally is Rouge One but second is The Last Jedi because it's BLESS. Then of course Return of the Jedi as third :D

And yass, Black Panther is SO GOOOOD OML! Hope to see more of you!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, limegreenicy said:

Hey Serene! Awesome introduction!!!! and omG HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII SO GLAD TO SEE YOU ON HERE!!!! Literally thank goodness someone had their fav SW movie as TJL. Mine personally is Rouge One but second is The Last Jedi because it's BLESS. Then of course Return of the Jedi as third :D

And yass, Black Panther is SO GOOOOD OML! Hope to see more of you!

OMG LATE CONGRATS ON ADMIN LIME AHHHHHH I remember you as a small little trainee back then and now you're an admin xD I'm 100% sure that I was staff before you so that's why I'm saying that but again I have a horrible memory but omgggg haiiiiiiiiii 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, limegreenicy said:

Hiiiii!!! I'm not sure about that either lol, I got staff Nov. 14th 2016 so mayybe? and tyyyy! 

Lol i think we got staff at the same time xD

2 hours ago, SereneEuphoria said:

Lol i think we got staff at the same time xD

Oh yeah! First group of squiresss (though I got accepted as an EME early but I was still a squaree) !!!

On 4/17/2018 at 2:35 AM, limegreenicy said:

Oh yeah! First group of squiresss (though I got accepted as an EME early but I was still a squaree) !!!

YAHHHHHSSSSSS

Hi!

Love your introduction! Black Panther is amazing! It's my favourite superhero movie for sure!

Hope to see you online sometime! :x

Pink~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.