Sign in to follow this  
Xefraccil

No need to Stand Clear with this Introduction

Hello!

I'm Xefraccil and I'm currently one of the many lovely Moderators for Palace! If there are some of you who were part of the old MCMagic, you may recognize me from years ago. I used to be a CM/Imagineer on the server and personally Re-Imagined and rebuilt the entire Monorail System, and wouldn't you know it? I did it all over again after I became Mod for Palace! At the end of 2013, I got a job at the actual Walt Disney World and lost time to build on the server. It's actually good to see the server taking a step in a new direction, and I can't wait to see how far it will go, and hopefully I can be one of the many we have here to help it. Just look out for the Hidden Mickey somewhere on the platform or anywhere made out of Obsidian, and you'll know it was built by me. Anyway, you may catch me around the Parks working on, you guessed it, the Monorails, or on the Creative server when I have the time. If I'm not on Palace, then I'll be making magic piloting a Mark VI Walt Disney World Monorail! If you're ever visiting Walt Disney World, there's a hint on my profile of how to find me out on the platforms or in a train!
;)

Take care everyone, and Happy Crafting!

• Like 8