_FLOUNDER_

A Place for help on Palace

So I was thinking what does such an amazing place like Palace need. Then I started thinking what if someone needed help when staff wasn't on or busy with other guests. Maybe a forum for help with Palace or Minecraft Crashes. I'm sure some of us have had trouble on Palace. Also I know that Palace Staff is amazing and answers most if not all of our questions, so you may think this is worthless but when staff is busy and offline this would be a fall back. 

Hope this is of use

- _FLOUNDER_

• Like 1

i really love this idea! there are some other areas on forums like this (such as Bug Tracker or Community Information) but a proper place would work alot :D

• Like 1

@Franilton not exactly like the bug report section. It would be more like a question that normally staff answers but if chats busy or no staffs on you can post it there and other guests can try to answer.

• Like 1

I don’t like this idea, since it let’s staff be less on the server while still answering questions on the forums. This removes that morality from staff to have to be on the server to quickly answer questions. Plus. You can already just ask a staff on discord, or post a,question on an active staff member ‘s page.

• Confused 1

I don’t like this idea, since it let’s staff be less on the server while still answering questions on the forums. This removes that morality from staff to have to be on the server to quickly answer questions. Plus. You can already just ask a staff on discord, or post a,question on an active staff member ‘s page.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, Franilton said:

1. Well what about the people that don't have discord.

2. I'm pretty sure for convenience such as when staff isn't on this helps. 

3. An area on the forums for this would allow both staff and guests comments for help.

4. If you can't launch Minecraft and can't find out the problem you could post it in that area and if a guest or staff could help.

Those aren't top reasons to have a Help area.

- _FLOUNDER_

What about the people,who don’t have a forums accounts?? I mean they use discord but still.

you can, on the forums, just post a question on a staff member’s page and they will answer. 

This feature is more of a formality, and however would be cool to see I the future, I at least don’t think this is really important to implement. Cool idea, tho

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.