Canis18

My favorite Universal Movie

My favorite universal movie is Mamma Mia 1 & 2 :D What's your favorite Universal Studios movie?? :D 

• Like 1

That’s is great, my favorite Universal Film is E.T. This is one film I will never forget. I love it when E.T. gets along with Elliot.

• Like 1

Honestly, this was a hard question. I love so many films.

I will say that I really enjoyed Sing. I think they chose great voice actors/actresses for this movie. Plus, Tori Kelly is a legend.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2018 at 4:14 PM, PrinceRisk said:

That’s is great, my favorite Universal Film is E.T. This is one film I will never forget. I love it when E.T. gets along with Elliot.

OMG I remember ET. I saw it when i was really young, I just remember crying when he had to go home ;-; 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, _FLOUNDER_ said:

Tough question..  I would have to say The Flintstones

OOOOO I didn't even know there was a Flintstones movie! Was it live action? I seem to remember such a thing

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Cassiopeiya said:

Honestly, this was a hard question. I love so many films.

I will say that I really enjoyed Sing. I think they chose great voice actors/actresses for this movie. Plus, Tori Kelly is a legend.

YESSSs! I love sing! I saw it with my family and it holds a special place in my heart. it's a terrific movie!! :D 

21 hours ago, zacharym1422 said:

Jurassic Park is one of my all time favorites. I also love the Despicable Me movies, they’re all really fun to watch.

Oh yes, what a classic! What's your favorite dinosaur (Doesn't have to be in a movie)? :D Mine's probably a plesiosaur! Such a cool guy!

5 hours ago, ScanWorks said:

@Canis18

ET is my favorite! I loved watching it.

ET is wonderful!!! ET Phone home!!! Fun Fact, My first two initials are ET XD 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canis18 said:

OOOOO I didn't even know there was a Flintstones movie! Was it live action? I seem to remember such a thing

Yep the Flintstones was live action. It's on Netflix if you wanted to watch it.

Oh Dear IDK?!?! i haven't seen that many... xD Harry Potter? thats the closest i can do xDxD