Canis18

DISNEY MERCH NOW HAS A FORUM :D

Hey everyone, due to popular demand, I have made a Disney Merch Subforum. Here you can talk about things that you like/collect, things you want to purchase and things that are being released. Feel free to show off your collections of things, I've seen lots of Funko pops and such! So I shall start us off with the thing that I collect the most.

If you don't already know this about me I LOVE DISNEY PINS. Like I'm so badly obsessed. It's insane. If you don't know what Disney pins are they're pretty self explanatory. You'll see boards up around Disney Parks (not just limited to WDW) and people trade their pins and collect! I currently have around 273 pins and I'm getting loads more in the mail this week! I'm so excited! If you are a pin collector, do you have any certain types of pins that you like to collect? My favorites to collect are Donald, Finding Nemo, Stitch, Figment, Lion King and Mickey (More specifically Sorcerer Mickey)! I also am trying to collect the aliens from Toy Story, but there aren't too many pins of them. If you don't collect, would you ever consider collecting? And if so, what would you collect? :D In the pictures below are my pin collection currently! 

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 4.44.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 4.45.03 PM.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LucyPie said:

i collect button pins and put them on my bag- i think i have 200 maybe? 

Whoa really? :O That's super cool!

1 minute ago, ScanWorks said:

@Canis18,

Those are nice pins! I don’t have that much, but I have some. Would love to get in to it again.

What pins do you have? :D

2 minutes ago, tays9 said:

I have 4 limited edition Alice in Phantom land pins and there super cool!

You should show me! I'd love to see them! :D 

I really want to start a collection of Tsum-Tsums. I've been searching for some Zootopia ones, but no luck! Either way, I'll eventually start a collection. :D

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, CowDestroyer1313 said:

I’ve had this Mickey Mouse collection for years and it’s still growing!

FB1F83F5-7A30-400D-96CB-7E97C0E6A7B2.jpeg

HAHA I LOVE THIS!!!!! OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!!! Also I see a donald under there, I love it even more!! XD Which ones your favorite??

16 minutes ago, Cassiopeiya said:

I really want to start a collection of Tsum-Tsums. I've been searching for some Zootopia ones, but no luck! Either way, I'll eventually start a collection. :D

I've seen some around before! Their amazing! I love Nick Wilde's Tsum Tsum! So adorable! Besides Zootopia, what other tsum tsums do you have/want to collect? :D

7 minutes ago, Canis18 said:

HAHA I LOVE THIS!!!!! OMG! THIS IS AMAZING!!! Also I see a donald under there, I love it even more!! XD Which ones your favorite??

I like that rainbow one on the top. I’ve had it since I was 3 OwO I got it at Epcot. I get a new one at every visit to Disney.

• Like 2

I have a huge collection of the magic kingdom card things (i forget what they're called xD) I also have a big collection of pressed pennies and duffy/shelliemay clothes + I have both bears

Edited by MinecraftGirl110
  • Like 1

I collect pins too. I have a pin for each Disney Hotel I've stayed at. But then there's my prize Disney possession my "My Pal Mickey" it's too bad WDW stoped supporting him (he used to give a tour based on the location you were at).

8C8B3DF1-3984-4011-B054-DF0756D1991B.jpeg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CowDestroyer1313 said:

I like that rainbow one on the top. I’ve had it since I was 3 OwO I got it at Epcot. I get a new one at every visit to Disney.

Ooooh! That's super cool! Do you have any that you're planning on getting next? :D

10 hours ago, MinecraftGirl110 said:

I have a huge collection of the magic kingdom card things (i forget what they're called xD) I also have a big collection of pressed pennies and duffy/shelliemay clothes + I have both bears

oooo! Interesting! I'd love to see them if you ever have the time! :D 

4 hours ago, _FLOUNDER_ said:

I collect pins too. I have a pin for each Disney Hotel I've stayed at. But then there's my prize Disney possession my "My Pal Mickey" it's too bad WDW stoped supporting him (he used to give a tour based on the location you were at).

8C8B3DF1-3984-4011-B054-DF0756D1991B.jpeg

oooh! That's super cool! I'm glad I found another pin collector! Which pins do you have for the hotels? And Awesome Mickey! He's adorable!

• Like 1

I collect both the Disney pins and the Disney cars. (The cars are normally found outside of tomorrowland speedway or in the shops)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Canis18 said:

I've seen some around before! Their amazing! I love Nick Wilde's Tsum Tsum! So adorable! Besides Zootopia, what other tsum tsums do you have/want to collect? :D

Oh boy, I don't even know where to start. I guess the first set I'd want to collect first is MAYBE Inside Out. Then maybe if I get all of them, I'll start getting Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs next. ^_^

• Like 1