Canis18

DISNEY MERCH NOW HAS A FORUM :D

6 hours ago, Canis18 said:

oooh! That's super cool! I'm glad I found another pin collector! Which pins do you have for the hotels? And Awesome Mickey! He's adorable!

I collected Grand Floridian, Contemporary, AoA, Pop Century, and the Disneyland Hotel. In that order. I also collected the old EPCOT logos  on my last trip.

17 hours ago, Disneyfan said:

I collect both the Disney pins and the Disney cars. (The cars are normally found outside of tomorrowland speedway or in the shops)

ooooh disney cars? Which ones? What are you favorite pins to collect? :D I love pins!

16 hours ago, Cassiopeiya said:

Oh boy, I don't even know where to start. I guess the first set I'd want to collect first is MAYBE Inside Out. Then maybe if I get all of them, I'll start getting Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs next. ^_^

Oooooh! Are the inside out ones cute? I loved that movie! I've unfortunately never seen Snow White :( I have see the Dwarf tsum tsums around though! 

7 hours ago, Canis18 said:

Oooooh! Are the inside out ones cute? I loved that movie! I've unfortunately never seen Snow White :( I have see the Dwarf tsum tsums around though! 

Aww, man. I love the Inside Out Tsum-Tsums. They're so cuteee! Well, you know what, I will just have to collect all the Tsum-Tsums then, hehe :D

• Like 2

I used to collect the Disney princess dolls/teddies but I ended up giving them all away to charity! But now I've got into collecting Disney mugs haha! Having tea is great, but in a Disney mug, it's 100 times better ^_^ Haha! But all of your collections are so much better and so much cooler! 

• Like 2

On 9/5/2018 at 4:28 PM, xErinn said:

I used to collect the Disney princess dolls/teddies but I ended up giving them all away to charity! But now I've got into collecting Disney mugs haha! Having tea is great, but in a Disney mug, it's 100 times better ^_^ Haha! But all of your collections are so much better and so much cooler! 

I remember I used to have so many Disney Princess dolls when I was little, but I gave them all up during a garage sale. Now, I'm slowly building up a mug collection as well! :D

• Like 2

I found these very very very old jack jack toys, apart from the POP figure, the plush is very tattered haha. These are so nostalgic to me ❤️47E2F9B3-01F0-4311-A358-78ED56637C07.thumb.jpeg.7cf5923dec4df8eead84db4807594da6.jpeg

• Like 3

On 9/4/2018 at 10:14 AM, Cassiopeiya said:

Aww, man. I love the Inside Out Tsum-Tsums. They're so cuteee! Well, you know what, I will just have to collect all the Tsum-Tsums then, hehe :D

I wish you happy collecting! You must show me when you have some! :D They're all adorable!

On 9/5/2018 at 5:28 PM, xErinn said:

Disney Mugs? That's awesome! I have a few disney mugs! My favorite is my stitch one! What's your favorite mug? :D 

On 9/7/2018 at 11:33 AM, Cassiopeiya said:

I remember I used to have so many Disney Princess dolls when I was little, but I gave them all up during a garage sale. Now, I'm slowly building up a mug collection as well! :D

I'd love to see your mug collection! Gotta prep for those Pumpkin Spiced Lattes I guess! XD 

On 9/7/2018 at 12:33 PM, OhCon said:

I found these very very very old jack jack toys, apart from the POP figure, the plush is very tattered haha. These are so nostalgic to me ❤️47E2F9B3-01F0-4311-A358-78ED56637C07.thumb.jpeg.7cf5923dec4df8eead84db4807594da6.jpeg

Those are awesome haha! XD

20 hours ago, cjh66 said:

@Canis18 here is a small collection of my donalds :3 just a small part of it :P

image.jpeg

OMG THAT'S AMAZING! I LOVE THEM ALL!

• Haha 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.