Posted (edited)

Introduction | ItzAMePepiii

Hello everyone! My name is ItzAMePepiii, but ya'll can call me Pepiii and you may have seen me around on the server a lot. I like to interact with each and every one of you in chat by saying hello, or answering all your guys' questions! Throughout this introduction I want you guys to get to know me a bit more, what I like, and hopefully get to answer some questions which you guys might have whilst reading this, but if I don't answer them then don't be afraid to respond on here in the forums or just message me on Palace! So... Here we go!

1 | What's my favourite park?
Out of every single park mine is Animal Kingdom, this is because I have a fascination for animals, especially exotic animals! 

2 | What is my favourite ride?
My favourite ride, obviously in Animal Kingdom, and that is Kilimanjaro Safari! This amazing Safari Ride I have ridden too many times to count, and I fully suggest everyone trying it out at as it is amazing, and you can get to it by doing; /join AK -> /warp KS!

3 | When did I join Palace Network?
I joined Palace Network well... I've been here way way longer than quite a few of you! I've been here since the beginning of time... Way back when it was McMagic... And way before that! So we're talking a long long time ago, when the server was very very small.

Have anymore questions? Just message me! You can message me through;

Minecraft: ItzAMePepiii

Discord: ItzAMePepiii#4898

See ya'll soon!

Edited by ItzAMePepiii
  • Like 2

Hi Pepiii! Thank you for taking the time to write about yourself! It's awesome to know more about community members - I've seen you around a lot and I'm so glad you're on the forums! Animal Kingdom is such a unique park, one of my favorites (even though I havent been irl xD) but I love the whole atmosphere of it!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, RossDuffy said:

Hey Pepiii, Awesome Intro! Say Hi next time you are online :D 

RossDuffy, will do! Have a magical day!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, limegreenicy said:

Hi Pepiii! Thank you for taking the time to write about yourself! It's awesome to know more about community members - I've seen you around a lot and I'm so glad you're on the forums! Animal Kingdom is such a unique park, one of my favorites (even though I havent been irl xD) but I love the whole atmosphere of it!

Hi Lime, I've never personally been to any Disney Park but it is one of my dreams! I see you round lots and lots and we should have a good talk some time! Have a fantasmic today!

• Like 1