zacharym1422

Hiya! I’m zacharym1422!

Hiya friends! My name is zacharym1422, and I am currently a Moderator here on the server! I have played on Palace for about a year now, and have been a staff member since January 2018. I have loved every moment of it! I am also an Annual Passholder for WDW in real life! You’ll probably catch me hanging out with my friends, hosting events, and modding either the Parks or Creative servers. I’m eager to see what the future brings to Palace, and I know you all are too! If you have any questions at all, feel free to message me on Discord or our website.

Some of my WDW favorites include:  

Favorite Park: Epcot

Resorts: The Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Yacht Club

Rides: Splash Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Haunted Mansion, Soarin, Frozen Ever After, Tower of Terror, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Expedition Everest, Flight of Passage

Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction, I hope to see ya on the server real soon!

• Like 4

Hi Zach! I see we have a lot in common Disney wise. I love the Grand Floridan and Yacht Club! I also love Tower of Terror, Soarin', and mainly every ride you put down! Nice to meet you! 

• Like 1