Sign in to follow this  
GlitchedRS

Heyo folks! It's GlitchedRS! (UPDATED)

Heyo, folks!

My name is GlitchedRS (formerly BonelessCubone and GlitchedCubone), and I am one of the many Honorable guests here on the Palace Network! I have been on the server since 2012, and have also served on the staff team, from November 2015 to August 2018.

I'm an overall laid-back, cheerful kind of guy with a rather eccentric personality. My hobbies on Minecraft include singleplayer survival, building houses, tinkering with redstone, and making insanely hard parkour courses (really, they're that hard).

I also play RuneScape - my RuneScape account (from which I got my current Minecraft username) is over 13 years old (and maxed as of June 23, 2017). I own a Nintendo 64 and a Super NES, with classic games such as Super Mario World, Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. On the subject of Zelda, I've become a huge fan of late - to the point I often make references on the server. For instance, I always carry a Gust Jar with me on Creative.

As for my IRL life, I work in the construction industry with my father, who is a masonry contractor, as well as my little brother. We do all kinds of masonry-related stuff - concrete, brickwork, stucco, and more! When I'm not working, I enjoy playing the saxophone (I have 15 years of experience and counting), making electronic circuits, watching sports (I support the Philadelphia teams), and hanging out with my niece (yes, I'm an uncle!).

Cheerio, and remember, if you have a question, don't hesitate to ask!

Fun facts

+===+===+===+===+===+===+

Favorite food: Just about anything, but I particularly love vegetables (particularly squash and radishes), coffee, seafood, cheesesteaks, hoagies, water ice, soft pretzels.

Pets: Casey, my 6 year old cocker spaniel, and Roxanne, my 21 (!) year old red eared slider turtle.

Preferred music: Old-style rock and roll. Think like stuff from the 60s and 70s. Especially bands like Led Zeppelin, The Police, The Rolling Stones, and many more.

Server stats

First joined: Around October 2012

Hired as Intern: November 7, 2015

Promoted to Cast Member: December 5, 2015

Retired (and got Honorable): August 31, 2018

Favorite Ride: Space Mountain

Favorite Show: IRoE

Date last updated: September 4, 2018

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.