Sign in to follow this  
OhMolley

Thoughts On New Hollywood Studios?

Posted (edited)

So, I am excited for Star Wars Land and Pixar Land, but it is kind of taking some of my favorite rides away.

For example, The Great Movie Ride. I know it isn't being took away for those reasons but... 

I always looked to going on that ride when I went to Disney's HollyWood Studios. Now I won't probably go on any rides because that was one of the three rides I went on.

But hey I am hyped that Mickey is getting his own ride. He should because well... what is Disney without the mouse!

So enough about me what is your thoughts on it? I mean it should be fun, because now we are going to have a lot more attractions to do in Disney's Hollywood Studios when we make our visit!

Edited by OhMolley

The Great Movie Ride was something near and dear to me as a kid at Disney World and I am very sad it is gone. 

Saying that, Hollywood studios is in desperate need of a re-vamp! I remember visiting in about 2013 and everything was just frozen themed, fireworks, parade, merch it was so bad!

There is a smaller Toy Story Land in Disneyland Paris and it's super fun just like walking through the movies! I'm excited for it to arrive in WDW. Same for Galaxy's Edge I think it will be a super cool edition!

Pink~

• Like 1

Honestly, I do miss the great movie ride. Like when I went to DHS, that was one of the only rides we can do. And now there’s barely anything to do now. But I’m still excited that new things are coming to DHS.

• Like 1

The Great Movie Ride could be rebuilt into something else, and then maybe you'd get a new one of them, unlikely, but hopes up. Personally i'm excited for Pixar Land

• Like 1

The Great Movie Ride was always one of my favorite rides, and I miss it so much. However, RRC is an amazing ride, if you're a fan of fast roller coasters. Tower of Terror is also really fun as well! 

• Like 1

Side note:  Maybe Palace can host a "Disney Classics" server for us to experience old rides and shows that Disney has retired or updated.  It would be so awesome since it would be one of the only places in the world to experience the rides as they once were!

• Like 2

I’m willing to give up GMR for a few new attractions! I’m very excited for Star Wars and Toy Story Lands, especially Slinky Dog Dash! However, GMR was one of my favorites and I was extremely sad to see it go.

• Like 1