ava_

HeyItzAva_

Hi! I am Ava, known as HeyItzAva_ on the Palace Network. I am a former staff member of the palace and currently a Honorable! I am a huge Disney fan and would like to start the college program when I'm older! 

This server has brought me so much joy and I have met so many amazing people so far, and can't wait to meet more!  

Some other things about me outside of Minecraft:

I am a dancer! I have done regular dancing for 9 years, and danced competitively for 6 years! I also love to draw Disney things! 

• Like 1

Hey ava mah trash can friend.... Princess Pluto here and I hope you remember me lol Jk... hai avaaaaaaa I haven't seen you since months but omgggg wassap (btw have you heard from Uma lately) 

Edited by SereneEuphoria
  • Like 1

I talk to Uma every now and then, and ofc I remember youuuu, I miss youuu, you need to message me on discord, my discord is ava#6848 add me as a frienddddd 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.