RossDuffy

Beauty and The Beast: Animation Vs Live Action

Beauty and The Beast  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Posted (edited)

Now, Beauty and the Beast was one of my favourite films when I was growing up! I loved the music and the singing but more importantly, I loved the character of Belle. I loved how she loved to read and she let her imagination go wild. She didn't care what anyone thought of her and always stood for what she believed! This is something that I strongly believe in.

Now you may recall that Disney have recently released the new Live Action Beauty and the Beast and I have so many mixed feelings about this film! Yes, I enjoyed the music and I loved scenes like Be our Guest and the opening sequence! However, Emma Watson as Belle makes me happy and angry at the same time. She sounds so Autotuned and this annoys me so much! I also have to say I prefer Angela Lansbury singing Tale as Old as Time also. I dont know if its just me but simple things like that annoy me!

I have to say, I 'd still watch it any day of the week! So whats your thoughts?

Ross

Edited by RossDuffy
  • Like 1

Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie! I voted for the animated classic, however I also love the live action version! I saw it 4 times in the theater and I still watch it about once a week. I also watch the animated version about once a week! I love both, but in my opinion, nothing beats the classics!

• Like 1

I have to pick the animated classic, but I do like how Disney are trying new things and re-inventing family favourites for kids of this generation! Also Emma Watson yes girl!

Pink~

I have to pick the animated classic as well, but the live action version was amazing! I grew up with BATB, so the classic version holds a special place in my heart. The live action was very cool though, I’ve watched it countless times. 

• Like 1