SuperPotato711

More realistic Disney

Ok, so I know that some people won't like these ideas, but I'd like to make all the parks as realistic as possible.

1. As you enter the park, I wish that there would be a system where the people check your bags, and also you can use your MagicBand, but use it in a fun way like where you have to do a fun minigame.

2. I wish you could book fastpasses, like you can book them in your MagicBand or at kiosks. Then you wouldn't have to go all the way to TTC for booking.

3.  I know no one will like this idea, but I feel like you should add npcs waiting in line, but make it less than 10 minutes. 

4. Make the actual ride vehicles with 3D models. Also, I wish you could control how fast your teacup can go, go as high or as low as you want on dumbo, and be able to control your vehicle on Tomorrowland Speedway. 

5. Add buses to the parks. I wish you could add buses straight to the parks instead of to the TTC. Also, I wish you could add monorail scenery, because it's a little boring riding on the monorail.

6. I wish that you could book rooms on the server. You would choose your hotel, choose how long you stay, and then you can pay for your hotel.

7. I wish you would have merchandise besides plushies and costumes. Maybe you could have downloadable skins that you can get for fun shirts and stuff.  Also, have mickey and minnie ears like when you had those Mickey ears when the first Frozen show played in DLR, and also when you had the Pride ears.

8. Buy food at the parks and book dining. You could have npcs take your order at the restaurants, and you pay. Also, you can book dining. Also, I wish your hunger would go down when you get your food, and do mobile ordering in your MagicBand. 

9. Instead of fireworks everytime everyday, do the fireworks at the exact time, and do tastes of BATB, FNTM, and Fantasmic, and work on new shows. Then Saturdays can be a treat with the full shows. 

10. I wish they would have fun activities but not in the parks, in the hotels. They could have tiedye times where they have fun poolside games, and free colored leather armour shirts.

So, that was basically it. I know that the staff can't do all of these, I just wanted to mention how I would love for the parks to be more realistic.

• Like 2

@SuperPotato711 Here are my opinions on your ideas:

1. There are really no bad items that can be given In game, so that would be useless.

2. The park is never crowded, so it's not worth it

3. That would block the view of the queue and scenery, in my opinion.

4. 3D models are coming to alot of rides. Also, I love the idea about changing the speed or spin of rides that allow that.

5. There are buses that go to every park from the TTC, but they do need some in the parks (moslty AK). Also, there isn't much monorail scenery IRL anyway. That's only because you're able to see the whole lagoon and MK from the monorail already.

6. You can already do most of that, but booking a time of stay for more or less money would be useful for people who will only use them for one day.

7. I don't really understand the first part, but they make new cosmetics throughout the year. For example, Halloween, Christmas, etc.

8. It would be great to order food from something instead of clicking a button, but booking dining wouldn't be useful. Once again, the parks are never crowded. The other 2 ideas there are kind of useless.

9. Then there would be lots of crowd control. Everyone would be spread out and many fireworks going off at the same time would lag the server.

10. I love the poolside games idea, as everyone loves a good pool party.

For the most part, those were all great ideas. I can see a few of those that are necessary and can be considered. :D

Love the Ideas! I've been thinking of the same things to whenever I go on Palace to  It would be cool to If they also  do 3D light fixtures like (Lamp posts and Celling fans etc.) And redo the Resort rooms or the Resorts In general and make the rooms realistic to .

Hello @SuperPotato711!

I love the thought process of the idea. There are some issues with it like the NPC. If we have a lot of NPC's in a queue, it can lag up real fast. Also, for the special event shows like Fantasmic, BATB, FNTM, and FLATH, we do those on Saturday's at 4PM EST, because that is more convenient for staff members who don't live in the United States or Canada. If we did an 11:00AM EST showing of Fantasmic on a Saturday, a lot of PST staff members won't be able to come since it is so early for them. Plus we would need to be there earlier because of rehearsals. Also, we do have fastpass kiosks throughout the parks, not just TTC. I do like the idea however, there are just a few issues that wouldn't work.

• Like 1

I agree that some of your ideas are great and likely are great ideas however I strongly, and I mean very strongly disagree with the comment about NPC players. The whole reason people mildly don't enjoy Disney World and Disney Land is because of the wait for rides, why would we want to carry that over on to this server? It only makes players want to play less, and there is about zero point of waiting in Mine Craft unless there is something special happening or not ordinary. 

The idea about more special items is alright but the problem is, if the server adds too many 'special' items the items lose their novelty, and users no longer get Hyped or excited for new things. The thing about changing the big show to Saturday is not very fair to people who might have daily things they have to do on Saturday like work or attend something, if we had 'big' shows only on those dates it would make zero sense. 

And the comment lastly about the shows and the progress of such shows is agreeable, but you have to understand how hard Palace works. New shows are always ideal but not always first priority because of bigger things like new parks and bigger events.  Shows take a lot of organizing in themselves, so asking that of Palace is not necessarily fair as they already work extremely hard to put new things out on the server.

Thank you so much for making these requests! I think that when people write these the server can have a chance to improve itself, and it's great in itself that you took the time to write this, thanks!

• Like 1

I like the idea about the 2 shows or how ever many, but some guests want to see both (or however many) shows at the same time so they would have to pick one show and stay there

I agree mostly with the idea of putting in more 3D models into the rides and queues. I know that the staff is working on this, so it should be a top priority for improving already existing parks. The carts are the objects I'm mostly referring to.