Sign in to follow this  
commander99

Hello!

Hi everyone!  Most of you probably already know me, but if you don't I am commander99 and I am currently a noble on this server.

I like to spend most of my time exploring the parks so you will most likely find me wandering around.

I go to Disneyland all the time.

My favorite ride in the the Disney parks is test track 

I've joined this server about 2 months ago. 

I used to have some fish as pets, but they all died :(

That's just about it, see ya around on the server :)

• Like 3

Nice to meet you! I love DisneyLand! What's your favorite show at DisneyLand? Even though it's retired, I love DisneyLand Forever! 

• Like 1

I love Test Track. It has to be my favorite or one of my favorite rides in Epcot. 

Nice to meet you. :)

• Like 1

Hello @commander99!

Welcome to the forums! I love Test Track, it's so fun! Plus it's in Epcot, my favorite park! Enjoy the server and forums!

• Like 1

Hi commander! Nice to see you on here! Thanks for saying some facts about yourself! I've never been on Test Track irl but it's so fun on palace, if I ever go to WDW I'll be sure not to miss it!

• Like 1

On 4/16/2018 at 4:16 PM, HeyItzAva_ said:

Nice to meet you! I love DisneyLand! What's your favorite show at DisneyLand? Even though it's retired, I love DisneyLand Forever! 

My favorite one is Paint the Night even though it is gone 

14 hours ago, commander99 said:

My favorite one is Paint the Night even though it is gone 

That's a really good one too. Hope to see you on the server! 

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.