SnancakesNate

Nathan's Introduction

Hello,

With the new website being implemented, I figured I'd make another introduction for anyone that hasn't seen me before.

I am SnancakesNate, but you can just call me Nate.

I have been a guest on MCDisney/MCMagic/Palace since 2012, became a donor last year, was promoted to Trainee on 5/4/18 and was promoted to Mod on 6/8/18.

I love all things Disney park related. Although I live in the Northeast US, I have been on a trip to Disney World five times before. I have stayed at these five resorts (in order of going): Port Orleans French Quarter (July 2009), Wilderness Lodge (August 2011), Polynesian Resort (August 2013), Grand Floridian (August 2016) and All-Star Music (February 2018, yes, I would have loved to go back to another Deluxe resort but this one was a trip with friends and we wanted to save some money). 

I have also been to Universal Orlando one time. We stayed there for four days at the end of July 2016, right before we went for a week at WDW. I stayed at the Royal Pacific resort that trip.

My Favorites:

WDW Park: Epcot

WDW Land: Really tough toss-up between Tomorrowland and Pandora: The World of Avatar.

WDW Ride: Avatar Flight of Passage and Space Mountain.

WDW Resort: Grand Floridian

MK Ride: Space Mountain

Epcot Ride: Soarin'

AK Ride: Avatar Flight of Passage (was DINOSAUR before FOP was built)

DHS Ride: Rock'n Roller Coaster

USO Park: Universal Studios Orlando

USO Land: Diagon Alley

USO Ride: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

USO Resort: I've only been to Royal Pacific so I guess that's my favorite? Lol.

USO Park Ride: Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts

IOA Ride: Skull Island: Reign of Kong

Thanks for reading, and have a magical day!

• Like 2

Hi Nathan! 2012 to now is a long time haha. Thanks for sharing!! It's awesome to see what everyone's favorites are! I can relate to a lot, I hope to see you online soon! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1