CoolKidPotato

MY UPDATED and very long INTRO

Hello. I am SuperPotatqx, and I loove the server. I'm usually on everyday, but sometimes I take periods of breaks, like I did this week as I was playing different games. I wanted to list some interesting facts about me and also some fun one. (There are more fun ones, but anyways, let's get started!)

Username on MC: SuperPotatqx

Close friends on the server: BasicallyBree, LouieWho, leinix (doesn't play as much anymore if you don't see her.) davidzoo, and dylancv1030. Those are my bestest friends on the server. Note: I have known them for a year or more (leinix was my first closest, I met her at the VERRY beginning.)

Hobbies: Playing Palace, playing Roblox, watching YouTube, reading, playing piano

Favorite themepark: Walt Disney World, Magic Kingdom to be specific

Favorite rides at Walt Disney World: Flight of Passage, Test Track, Slinky Dog Dash, and Big Thunder Mountain.

Favorite food: PIZZAAA

Favorite food at Walt Disney World: Fish and chips, pizza 

Favorite restaurant at WDW: Yorkshire Fish County, Contempo Cafe

Favorite Disney resort: Contemporary Resort

Favorite movies: Pixar: 1. Toy Story 2 2. Coco 3. The Incredibles. Walt Disney Studios: 1. Beauty and the Beast (the new one) 2. Moana 3. Frozen

Non-Disney: 1. Wonder 2. Sing 3. Boss Baby

Favorite Disney YouTubers: 1. Michael Kay 2. TheTimTracker 3. Fastpass Facts 5. TPMVids

Favorite other youtubers: 1. Gamer Chad 2. DanTDM 3. MicroGuardian

Okie that's it. Sorry I'm wasting your time with a long list of my favorite stuff. :p

• Like 2

That's a pretty nice introduction @SuperPotato711!

One of my favorite restaurants at Disney World would be Jiko over at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.. like it is so amazing!

Also I love the Flight of Passage, too, because of the scents they have when you are on the ride.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.