AyyTeam

My thoughts on UP

Thoughts on "UP"  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Soooooo, by far UP is the greatest movie out there with Disney's name on it by far. The reason why it triumphs over all other Disney classics such as my second favorite Ratatouille.

Up creates a whirlwind of mixed emotions. The beginning scene of that movie is probably the best scene in all of film making, animated or non animated. That scene takes you through practically the entire life of Mr. and Mrs. Frederickson. Through the good times and the bad their mishaps make you laugh as you have probably experienced similar in our own lives. The best part about it they love each other and are happy together. Now here comes the sad stuff, I cry when I watch this scene when they depict Ellie falling, in the hospital, and then finally at her funeral.

This is what makes this movie such a great movie because this is the same story throughout the movie. Russel creates a sense of happiness and joy in nature and life in general. Doug and Kevin bring comedy whilst trying to open the closed heart of Mr. Frederickson. Throughout the movie we see acts of love and kindness and finally the greastest award Mr. Frederickson could bestow, the Ellie badge.

Thanks so much! <3

• Like 1

Up is another one of pixar's best.

The story is really good, although i found the floating house idea a little bit bizzare, but still loved the film.

Hello @AyyTeam!

I love UP, my favorite PIXAR film. The music is beautiful and the whole idea is just marvelous. I can watch that movie all day long!

UP is one of my favorite Pixar movies! I love the characters, music, storyline, and practically everything about it! It’s truly underrated in my book.

• Like 1