Hey everyone! Unfortunately, the last word search was too hard and only two people fully completed it. Due to this, it was deemed unfair so I made this week's a bit more easier. The two people who did complete it was @CowDestroyer1313 and @Pink_RoseBud Congratulations to both of you. This weeks word search is a lot easier. Along with this new word search, I will be telling you what the movie is, please DM me on Discord (Canis18#2216) the words that you find! Words can include Characters, key items and descriptors in the movie. This weeks movie is Beauty and the Beast. There are 11 words you must find this week to qualify for a secret surprise! As usual, you can and are encouraged to work on it together! This does not limit guests working with staff members or vice versa. Anyone who would like to participate can! :) Thank you and have a great week! 

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 12.59.02 PM.png

• Like 4

I'm so glad I was one of two who managed to complete it! I had it printed and highlighted I was that committed :P

Cannot wait to get started on this weeks!

Pink~

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.