Sign in to follow this  
ChewieWereHome

Penny presses & character notices

Posted (edited)

Hello there! I have no idea how to start so i'll just explain these 2 ideas which are probably terrible.

Penny press suggestion:
Have an actual penny press where you can collect the pennies. Like what you do with the autographs, have a book for the pennies. (This might be impossible honestly)

But, I mostly want these because I collect the pennies.

Character notices suggestion:

Have character notices on Discord, I know they come on at random, but thats the point people want to meet these characters but they will probably miss them.

And the mod(s) on can just say when they're on. 

Edit: You can probably do this with events aswell.

Edited by ChewieWereHome
  • Like 1

That would be pretty cool to have a penny collection.

Also that would be cool to @everyone or @here to actually announce that a character is on, however it could annoy some people who don't want to get mentioned every time a character is on. Maybe something like a role to mention when a character is on?

• Like 1

Hello @ChewieWereHome!

I love the ideas! For characters, we tend to announce them, but don't use @everyone or @here since we don't want to annoy Guests. It isn't needed also when we do it. We only do @everyone and @here for training's or special announcements for the server. Some of the staff members just put a message in #general on our Discord about it. 

Oh okay! Also, for shows like Carousel of Progress, can you make it where you can sit on the stairs like during Wishes? Because it's kind of awkward just standing lol.

@ChewieWereHome,

The only reason you aren't allowed to sit on the Carousel of Progress is because then if you sit, it won't teleport you into the next scene, then it breaks the ride.