Ghoste

A New & Updated Spooky Introduction

Well the last time I made an introduction was June 2 so here is a better introduction!
Anyways here we go...

Hello there I am Ghoste and I am a Trainee on Palace! I have many nicknames, Ghost-e, Ghost, you name it. Now since I have no life I'm usually on 24/7, on the weekends unfortunately, but I try to get on when I don't have any homework after school! I am very fast when it comes to replying to messages so if you need anything just message me on discord and I'd be glad to help :D 

I am funny (I think I am), nice, and I can be very sarcastic at times, but not to be mean whatsoever, that's if someone get's on my bad side.

I think that is all I have to say for this wonderful introduction for right now! Hope to see you lovely people around on the server!

giphy-68.gif.ea393c72810d54d10b153aa499de06e8.gif

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jewelie said:

Hai @Ghoste that was a great introduction,  and I happen to find you to be quite funny :D

Thank you <3

4 hours ago, Canis18 said:

Great introduction. I look forward to working with you! :) <3 

Same here :D<3

Thank you Canis

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.