Cassiopeiya

What Is Your Favorite WDW Treat?

Okay, so I've been looking at these posts, and it's all fine and dandy, but there is no talk of the food! And let's be honest here, it's probably one of the few great things about the parks. Y'all can't deny that one! :D

Personally, I think the Dole Whips and donuts are the greatest.
I mean, I love donuts in general, so that one is a given. And Dole Whips? How could I resist a pineapple soft serve dessert? If I could, I'd probably have one every day! That probably wouldn't be healthy, though...

What kind of treats do you guys like? I'm very curious to know, because why not! And I'm just a curious person in general.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ThemeParkLover said:

Definitely the Mickey Oreo Cheesecake at Sunshine Seasons. 

I've never had cheesecake before. I know, I'm behind in the dessert department. It sounds really good, though.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Pink_RoseBud said:

Either the Green Tea Matcha cheesecake at Lotus Blossom Cafe in Epcot, or a Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade!

Pink~

Interesting. I suppose there is much to learn about cheesecakes. :P

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cassiopeiya said:

Interesting. I suppose there is much to learn about cheesecakes. :P

:o Oh honey it's so good! You can get it at Teppan Edo and Lotus Blossom Cafe and it's so rich and creamy! i think people are put off it by the 'matcha tea' bit but it really just tastes sweet!

Pink~

• Like 3

I think I'd have to pick the chocolate covered frozen bananas.  Like, better than anywhere.  :) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SwigtySwooty said:

Jalapeno cream cheese stuffed pretzels! Mmmm they are the best!

Woah. I'm not really a big fan of spicy things, but I would go for a pretzel any day! Without the jalapenos in it. :P 

15 hours ago, SmileyGamerGirl said:

Dole whips are by far my favorite! :D

Yaaaas, Dole Whip buddies!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, seanscot said:

I think I'd have to pick the chocolate covered frozen bananas.  Like, better than anywhere.  :) 

Yum! Those do sound delicious, to be honest.

31 minutes ago, zacharym1422 said:

Hands down, the Cronut at Epcot!

I heard so many good things about those. I really want to try one in the future!

16 hours ago, Lans_Bolsa said:

What is the nicest treat inside Walt Disney World? One answer. DOLE WHIP....on nom nom nom nom.

Another Dole Whip buddy! Honestly, they're just so good.

• Like 1

Has to be the American Dream from Fife & Drum Tavern at the American Adventure pavilion in Epcot. If you don't know what is it, it's blue ICEE, red ICEE and vanilla ice cream layered in a cup. SO good.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, commander99 said:

I love dole whips and churros!  Both of them are so good! :)

Welcome to the Dole Whip buddy club! And I have yet to have a good churro. I shall get one whenever I go!

15 minutes ago, SnancakesNate said:

Has to be the American Dream from Fife & Drum Tavern at the American Adventure pavilion in Epcot. If you don't know what is it, it's blue ICEE, red ICEE and vanilla ice cream layered in a cup. SO good.

I haven't had an ICEE in such a long time. I think I'm overdue for one! I may try one when I go!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Cassiopeiya said:

I haven't had an ICEE in such a long time. I think I'm overdue for one! I may try one when I go!

It's very different than a regular ICEE. The ice cream and icee kind of mix together as the ice cream melts, and it turns into a similar consistency of a milkshake. Extremely recommended. Find them at the stand directly in front of Liberty Inn.

Edited by SnancakesNate

On 4/17/2018 at 7:41 PM, SmileyGamerGirl said:

Dole whips are by far my favorite! :D

Dole Whips are my favorite too! I also really enjoy the Pineapple Dole Whip cake! Basically anything with Dole Whip!!:x

• Like 1

On 4/22/2018 at 2:44 AM, HakunaMaKatie said:

I really like the mini churros and caramel sauce in Mexico, with a side of apple soda <3 yummmyyy 

Honestly, those sound super good. Never heard of apple soda, but it sounds like something I'd want to try! 

1 hour ago, Cassiopeiya said:

Honestly, those sound super good. Never heard of apple soda, but it sounds like something I'd want to try! 

I really like the churros at Pecos Bill's too!