JustPlatinum

JustPlatinum Introduction

JustPlatinum

Hello everyone!

I'm JustPlatinum, preferably Platinum, or Colton.

I used to be staff here at Palace all the way back in December, 2016! Specializing mainly in Guest Relations, I helped many Guests have a magical experience until August, 2017. Shortly after, I transferred over to a 1:1 Disneyland Recreation server called McAmusement! Beginning as a College Program, months later I became a Cast Member, then shortly to a Publicity & Marketing Cast Member! In the beginning of 2018, my department Manager promoted me to being a Lead for the Marketing Department, which I was so thrilled for! It was a pleasure being over there.

Around May of 2018, Palace & McAmusement came together uniting themselves as partners in the community, which resulted me coming back to Palace team! Enjoying the server once again, I decided to fully transfer over to Palace Network as one of the Entertainment Media Moderators! Months later, on October, 2018, I was promoted to a Senior Moderator for Social Medias! Being one of my dreams to help Palace in a big way, with one of major strengths, graphic designs, and creative marketing, it makes it a great pleasure helping out Palace Social Medias! I plan to continue my journey to where it takes me.

More personally, I love the Disneyland Resort over in California! Currently being a current annual pass holder, it's a dream to me. As you can see from many of the posts from Palace Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, you can tell that I'm a very artistic person, which is what I aspire to be! More to the basics, my favorite food has to go to Spinach Raviolis, especially the ones from Costco, delicious! One of my favorite activities is learning new ways to improve my normal every day life, with education, resulting new ways of thinking, and greater understandings! Video games as well is one of my major hobbies, and trying to entertain myself for long periods of time. 

Well thank you all for reading this introduction of myself! If you ever have any recommendations for anything Palace Network Social Medias, you are always welcome of shooting me a direct message, even if you just want to chat, that's perfectly fine!

Have yourselves a magical day!

• Like 4

Awesome introduction, Platinum! I've never been to Costco haha :P I'll have to try it out some time! See you on the server! :) 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.