Jewelie

The Wild Jewelie has Come to Make an Introduction

Hai everyone! My name is Jewelie, I'm still rather new to the server I've only been here for about two weeks now (I joined near the end of September 2018); I've been on every day thus far and I plan to keep the streak going :D. Although I am still very new to the Palace I have to say that I absolutely love the server and the community.

I guess this the point where I should say a little about myself hmm...

I guess the first thing I should note is that I am a rather shy person :$, and it does take me a while to come out of my shell.

• I just absolutely love to make people laugh <3
  • I am part of LBGT
  • I'm gender-fluid which simply means that there are times that identify as a boy, girl, somewhere in-between or neither.
  • I have only been to Disney World and Universal Studios once in real life.
  • I'm a bit of a perfectionist :S

My hobbies include, Playing Minecraft as well as other games, Binge watching tv shows and movies (Netflix really helps with this, this also includes YouTube and Anime), Reading (which I need to do more of), I dabble in a bit of creative writing (although I doubt I'll ever be as eloquent a typer in a casual setting as @ScanWorks but I try my best lol), and last but not least art (which mostly consists of drawing although I do love trying new mediums.)

Some Disney Facts about me :)

• Favorite Disney Princess: Mulan
  • Favorite Disney Villan: Hades
  • Favorite Disney Side Character: Is either Crickee (the Cricket from Mulan);  or Scrump (Lilo's doll)
  • Favorite Disney Pet: Stitch!
  • Favorite Disney Movie: (I don't know if I could pick one but if I had to...) The original Beauty and the Beast
    • Favorite Pixar Movie: (Disney and Pixar are not the same xD) Wall-E and Monsters Inc.

A few not so important things about me xD

• Favorite color: Blue (any shade)
  • Favorite food: (oof that's tough one sucks teeth) I'd have to go with extra cheesy Pizza <3
  • Favorite Season: Winter (Not because of the holidays, I just really love snow)
  • Favorite Holiday: Halloween :D
  • Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate all the way!
  • My Hogwarts house is Hufflepuff

Have you really read this far?!  Well thank you so much for reading, and I hope you have a magical day <3

• Like 1

Welcome to the Server AND Forums! wai did you say that a wild jewelie?!? Lemme grab my Pokeball! oh wai... your no Pokemon.

You and I have alot in common.

BTW Ravenclaw FTW xDD

• Haha 1

Hello @Jewelie!

Amazing introduction! You'll get there! Practice helps a lot! Welcome to the forums and see you in the parks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.