Alysuns

Hi! I'm ThemeParkLover!

Hiii! I'm ThemeParkLover and I'm a huge Disney fan. My favorite character is Mickey Mouse, and I'm an aspiring Disney College Program Character Performer. I plan to work my way up in the Disney company to become Management :D I listen to Disney show and parade soundtracks and watch Disney videos for a living. :P I love Epic Mickey and Kingdom Hearts! :x

• Like 4

Hey ThemePark!

Love the intro! It's my dream to do DCP too! Seems like an amazing experience! See you online!

Pink~

• Like 1

On 4/17/2018 at 7:25 PM, RossDuffy said:

You will make an excellent Disney Manager One Day :D

Thank you so much! <3 :x

I know you’ll get to that Manager position one day; just keep pushing and don’t give up!

I think it’s so amazingly awesome you get listen and watch things Disney for a living. What a fun thing to do everyday!

See you around the server. :x

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pollyy said:

I know you’ll get to that Manager position one day; just keep pushing and don’t give up!

I think it’s so amazingly awesome you get listen and watch things Disney for a living. What a fun thing to do everyday!

See you around the server. :x

Thank you so much! It's been my dream to work at Disney ever since I was young, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Now, I have everything planned. :D

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.