SmileyGamerGirl

Hey! I'm Smiley!

Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! I’m SmileyGamerGirl, but most people call me Smiley. I haven’t posted an introduction since April, and that one was very short, so here’s an updated one! 

I’m a Mod here on the Palace Network. I’ve been playing on the server since June 2016, and I’ve been completely addicted ever since! I became a Trainee on Saturday (10/6/2018), and I’m already enjoying it a lot! 

I am a huge Disney fan. I watch Disney movies all the time! My favorite Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (Belle is my favorite Disney princess). Some of my other favorites are The Little Mermaid, Frozen, Pocahontas, Mulan, Aladdin, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Bambi, Tangled, and the list goes on! I also love the Disney parks! I’ve been to Walt Disney World 8 times and Disneyland Paris once. I’ve also been to Universal Studios Orlando twice. My favorite rides at Disney World are Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Frozen Ever After, Test Track, Tower of Terror, Rock ’n’ Rollercoaster, Expedition Everest, and more! I plan on applying for the Disney College Program one day.

So here are some other facts about me that aren’t Disney or Palace-related:

I love geography! I spend a lot of my free time playing geography games and studying maps. 

I also love architecture, especially skyscrapers. 

I really enjoy musical theatre. I often listen to songs from Broadway musicals, and I also perform in shows at my school! The three Broadway shows I have seen in NYC are Frozen; Hello, Dolly!; and The Play That Goes Wrong. The two Broadway shows I have seen on tour are Aladdin and Matilda the Musical. All of these shows were amazing!

My favorite subjects in school are chemistry, algebra, Spanish, and history.

I’m a Six Flags pass holder. I love rollercoasters!

I love animals! I always do everything I can to help animals <3

Here is my rank history on the server:

Guest (6/??/2016 - 11/18/2016)

Settler (11/18/2016 - 12/31/2016)

Noble (12/31/2016 - 2/12/2017)

Honorable (2/12/2017 - 10/6/2018)

Trainee (10/6/2018 - 11/19/2018)

Mod (11/19/2018 - present)

Thank you so much for reading my introduction! Remember to say hi if you see me on the server! 

Edited by SmileyGamerGirl
I updated my ranks.
  • Like 3

Hey, Smiley this is a great introduction It's great to see you made it to this position I also like chemistry and love rollercoasters.

I hope to be on the server more in the near future so hopefully, I'll see you on the server and the forums

• Like 1

Nice Intro! Congrats on Trainee and see you on the server!

Stay Smiley :)

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.