OhCon

Bring back Snow White's Scary Adventures

Snow White's Scary Adventures was one of my favourite rides as a young child, not only did it scare me, it was a true memory of my youth. One day I when to Disney World, and it was gone... I like Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and how they re-cycled the animatronics from the former ride, however Snow White was my favourite attraction of Fantasyland. I just wish it could make its return, if not then they should refurbish the one at Disneyland ASAP! :(

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, SwigtySwooty said:

I love SDMT but, sometimes I think that the wait is too much for what you get.

It is a teeny tiny coaster, but it just quick enough for me to love it.

Yeah Seanscot I agree with you, I think Disney spent a little too much time and money on the tilting mechanism, which in my opinion isn't even my favorite part.

• Like 1

I point blank refused to go on this as a child cause I thought it was a big scary ride aha - fun fact though, the animatronics in the final scene of the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride are the original animatronics from the Snow White's Scary Adventure ride!

I'll personally stick with the mine train!

Pink~

SDMT is an amazing ride, but Snow White's Scary Adventure ride was amazing as well, and I really do miss that ride. 

I truly miss that ride. Snow White’s Scary Adventures was a classic dark ride that I really enjoyed. SDMT is probably one of my new favorites though!

• Like 2

Meep. sadly i never got to look at SWSA bc my family for some reason never went there :/ so. no offence @OhCon but... i sadly never rode/saw (i think when i went to disney they were refurbishing FL :P)