Sign in to follow this  
Pocketdog9

The Unofficial Kind-of-Officially-Sanctioned Creative Head Request Thread

Hello everyone, and welcome to the head request thread! 

After a very lengthy discussion on Creative, I and a few others thought it pertinent to our situation to create a head request thread for heads to be added to the Creative Menu. So, here it is! 

In a calm, civilized, and orderly fashion, please post your head requests down below, and hopefully a staff member will take note and add them! That being said, I'll start with a few.

- Poke Ball (maybe start the creation of a category for non-Disney series?)

- Blobfish

- Armadillo

- Duck

- Any fish heads that aren't just Magikarp

- Gecko

- Penguin

- Dolphin

- Red Panda

I have quite a list.

-Demogorgon Head

-Micheal Myers Head

-Insidious Demon Head (Red Face Demon)

-The Nun Head

-Krampus Head

-Bughuul (Sinister) Head

-Jigsaw Head

-More Decoration Heads (Bushes, Crates/Boxes, Block Heads, ect.)

-More Seasonal Heads (especially Halloween)

-Ronald McDonald Head

-BurgerKing Head

-Colonal Sanders Head

-GrandMac Head

-Heads from Disney Rides (Yeti, Indiana Jones, Hatbox Ghost, ect.)

This would be awesome if it was included into the head shop! :D 

• Like 1

We try to stick with heads of characters that come online to visit the guests. It would be tricky gaining these heads if no character or staff have that as their head. Great idea however and personally I would love to see it.

There are quite a few websites that boast an admirable collection of custom or player heads, so obtaining them should be as simple as implementing the relevant give code (assuming that's how the plugin works). Hopefully, then, it won't be terribly hard!

I’m just quickly going to mention one thing I miss in the heads section right here:

-a mailbox,

I wanted to use it for a build but then I found out that the menu doesn’t have it.

i think we should add some more heads for disney:

more muppets and star wars and pixar, but also disneyland heads like mr.toad and brer rabbit

I was visiting some older plots today, how did I know they were older plots? Well I saw heads that are no longer available to us on those plots…… Could we get the R2-D2 head back? (or did I just miss that head in the menu, as in I didn’t see it)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.