Sign in to follow this  
SwigtySwooty

Toy story land character meets and greets

Posted (edited)

I was looking through youtube and was watching a video that made a great point... Disney has large statues of the characters that are very large compared to you, and also are static figures, so here is the problem... Disney #1 Rule is too not have more than one Character around at once, so you should not be able too see Woody the character and Woody the static figure. This also is a problem with the size difference. When you walk in your a greeted my characters much bigger than you but when they meet you, they are the same height or a little taller than you. I'm just confused how this will all work. asljh3ituhkjh8o746981-624x351.jpg.325450d0f98d8bd01b5359a699bfb8a4.jpgUnknown-1.jpeg.83772462343994a32b513ed6098957b9.jpeg

Edited by SwigtySwooty
  • Like 1

Maybe we are to understand that statues of characters are just decorations and the actual character is the one that can move around and interact?

Whilst I understand, as a kid I knew the difference between statues and characters. For example, the whole finding nemo cast outside The Seas with Nemo or even the SDMT dwarfs VS the characters. I don't know for me it doens't seem like an issue.. of course a child would point at the statue and say 'oh look Jessie' but I think they could understand the difference between a giant statue and a moving character. Maybe that's just my thoughts!

Pink~